By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

spurgeonryan said:
If I had to I would lynch Zero. He seems to be playing the same as last game. I do not know what I think about all this godlike, and human and shadow stuff. Seemed we kn..or you guys knew what was going on last game as well and it still screwed ya'll over. So yeah Zero would go.

And why haven't you voted?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

You're safely out of the lead now. Going to revote zero?

If that is what you wish.

Unvote

Vote: Zero

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I wouldn't have my vote on him otherwise.

EBWOP: Nor would I have asked.

goood gooood.

So prof. Do you have it in you to kill me night 1 in two consecutive mafia games? Because I'm likely to be gunning for you if I survive.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I still think prof is town. But I am curious what's going through his mind at this time.

Right now he probably hates your stankin' guts for completely swinging the votes out of his favor.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well no lynch is still tied with zero. Besides those of us who posted recently,(or already have their vote on zero) I only see DT and Noctis online.

So how bout it guys?

Okay hat. I will grant that prof's disappearance is worrisome.

Well, I'd like to stay up until the deadline, but it is time for bed.

In the event that another vote is placed on me my vote switches to No lynch automatically. OK, Stefl? This should be allowed if I am not mistaken. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089