By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

unvote
vote: no lynch

Around the Network

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:

Corrupted humans huh?....that's the DRM system stefl installed...I'm disappointed, but mostly with the town.

Vote: Mantle

Trucks imo is likely mafia if Mantle flips one.

Its obvious that mantel claimed human yet Trucks tried to make it as if he is probably Godlike at first (Mario being the human

even tho someone like Trucks can easily see thro Mario's bad acting)

And when it came to vote he voted Mario.

I also get a major scum vibe from prof because of his reaction to the mantle and happyD situations.

Zero (my no1 suspect without the flavor hunting) also gives me a scum vibe because how quickly and strongly sided

with my interpretation of the flavour. It was like he realized that mantle ****ed up and he had to distance himself

and become a shadowspawn.

Aso don't like how he voted Mantle "Ok hat, I'm gonna trust on that"

I am dissappointed that prof thought nen and zero could be masons.

And zero, this is why you can't trust nen: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789307

prof said his character has a description at least a full day before nen said anything about it in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4791635

nen has even less reason to trust zero, because he flat out told zero what was missing from his claim to be trusted.

zero129 said:

i asked stefl in the sign up thread to be town this game, i asked like 5 times, and lucky for me he done what i asked, i asked him could i be a town with a cool role and well i just got to be town

And with the recent "countering" of Mario, I'm finally agreeing with hat. Plus it's a win/possible win. Scum dies, or hat looks stupid(if he's town).

Vote: zero

spurge is looking absolutely horrible. If there was time to swing the votes I'd be happier with his lynch. I don't like yoshi or DT either.

Oh, and if it turns out zero and mario are both town, I'm more inclined to think there's a wealth of scum on no lynch or not voting at all instead of on their lynches. FF and Tabaha stand out the most to me.

hatmoza said:

Good, and if you do get lynched and flip town, who do we lynch if we have no leads?

I want your voice to be heard. At least by me if you flip town.

See if you were scum, I don't believe you would be giving us lists so easily. Scum are reluctant to give lists for fear of unintentionally drawing lines between eachother. Now SK is a different story, and I honestly see no reason lynching you even if you were SK. This early in the game at least.

Your lynch would be a big mistake. We are making the real mafia team's job too easy for them.

If only others see it the way I do.

Well, just look at my most recent mafia list. I think I only listed 7 people so any of them would be fine, but I especially want people to go after Linkz > Trucks > Smeags > Zero > Carl > Nen > Thanatos.

I agree with scum finding it hard to make lists. Which is why I often ask people to make a list of people they are most suspicious of and why they are suspicious of them. Most often than not, the people who have crappy lists and can't say why they are suspicious of that said person are scum. However, I usually don't ask such a question on Day 1. That will be left toward the midpoint/ end of day 2 and beyond.

Yes, I generally agree with most of your points. Except when we are on opposite teams. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Linkzmax said:

I am dissappointed that prof thought nen and zero could be masons.

And zero, this is why you can't trust nen: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789307

prof said his character has a description at least a full day before nen said anything about it in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4791635

nen has even less reason to trust zero, because he flat out told zero what was missing from his claim to be trusted.

zero129 said:

i asked stefl in the sign up thread to be town this game, i asked like 5 times, and lucky for me he done what i asked, i asked him could i be a town with a cool role and well i just got to be town

And with the recent "countering" of Mario, I'm finally agreeing with hat. Plus it's a win/possible win. Scum dies, or hat looks stupid(if he's town).

Vote: zero

spurge is looking absolutely horrible. If there was time to swing the votes I'd be happier with his lynch. I don't like yoshi or DT either.

Oh, and if it turns out zero and mario are both town, I'm more inclined to think there's a wealth of scum on no lynch or not voting at all instead of on their lynches. FF and Tabaha stand out the most to me.

And what about zero counterclaiming mario's ambiguous power role?

Zero said that mario is definitely not ONE of the two (of doc and cop), then mario backed down.

Zero is just a newb, but nen should know better.

Around the Network

Did you miss the quote? zero is either claiming not to have a role or he's doing the very same he accused mario of doing, claiming a role unprovoked.

That zero isolaton was painful, but I didn't see Mario back down from anything.

zero129 said:
Imo Mario is a much more likely suspect with him claiming how super important he is! and how he needs the docs protection when he had no need to claim so!.. 

Make me look stupid?! Did you miss the part where I said I haz no shame, Linkz?

I need more votes on Zero! My ego will not rest until I show everyone just how right I am.

I know how to make nen vote Zero in a heart beat... nen! If you vote Zero I will change my avatar that you despise so!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well it's just no fun if you don't have any humility.

supermario128 said:

Well, just look at my most recent mafia list. I think I only listed 7 people so any of them would be fine, but I especially want people to go after Linkz > Trucks > Smeags > Zero > Carl > Nen > Thanatos.

You're safely out of the lead now. Going to revote zero?