By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Backing out of it?
Cop dont scan hat, nobody target hat.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Backing out of it?
Cop dont scan hat, nobody target hat.

I'm gonna ignore the fact you ignored my accusations of your inability to read and ask why at the second line?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ticked off?
Good, that means im right.
nobody target him. He is a likely bussing candidate. Anything use use on hat will be misdirected.

theprof00 said:
Ticked off?
nobody target him. He is a likely bussing candidate. Anything use use on hat will be misdirected.

lol, wut?

oh yeash. I deflect all actions on me and direct them via satellite through my anush. I also shoot fire out of my crotsh and shqueeze freshly made lemonade out of my nips.

Get real, prof.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Ticked off?

lol, wut?

oh yeash. I deflect all actions on me and direct them via satellite through my anush. I also shoot fire out of my crotsh and shqueeze freshly made lemonade out of my nips.

Get real, prof.

tell it to the judge.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTAETH
prof
nen

noctis

zero hat
yoshiya
radish

tabaha

darkT

mantle  

no lynch F-F tabaha ToS
noctis
mario

mario darkT zero
prof
smeags

happyD

linkz

radish

nen

hatz  

spurge                    
carl mantle                  

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT nen
radish
smeags
FF
tabaha

if the day ended now, there would be no lynch
kininarimasen T____T

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Mario, which voters do you think are scummates of Zero who voted you?

hatmoza said:

Mostly Trucks and Smeags. To a far lesser extent: Thanatos. I haven't decided if he wants to lynch power roles because if he is a noob, or because he is a smart player and can get away with it as a "noob" mafia.

Like I said before; cop should look into scanning either Linkz, Trucks, Carl, Nen, or maybe Smeags.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

Mostly Trucks and Smeags. To a far lesser extent: Thanatos. I haven't decided if he wants to lynch power roles because if he is a noob, or because he is a smart player and can get away with it as a "noob" mafia.

Like I said before; cop should look into scanning either Linkz, Trucks, Carl, Nen, or maybe Smeags.

Good, and if you do get lynched and flip town, who do we lynch if we have no leads?

I want your voice to be heard. At least by me if you flip town.

See if you were scum, I don't believe you would be giving us lists so easily. Scum are reluctant to give lists for fear of unintentionally drawing lines between eachother. Now SK is a different story, and I honestly see no reason lynching you even if you were SK. This early in the game at least.

Your lynch would be a big mistake. We are making the real mafia team's job too easy for them.

If only others see it the way I do.

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTAETH
prof
nen

noctis

zero hat
yoshiya
radish

tabaha

darkT

mantle  

no lynch F-F tabaha ToS
noctis
mario

mario darkT
zero
prof
smeags

happyD

linkz

radish

nen

hatz  

spurge                    
carl mantle                  

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT nen
radish
smeags
FF
tabaha

About 5.5 hours left, currently the day would end in a no lynch (sorry, my last votals were heavily flawed...)