By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Hat, do you even try anymore? I don't know why you play.

When I want to avoid getting swatted first night, I do what I have to to survive.

Would that include playing like an idiot? 

Ouch. Coming from the one and only  master and host of broken mafia games, that hurt.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

When I want to avoid getting swatted first night, I do what I have to to survive.

Ouch. Coming from the one and only  master and host of broken mafia games, that hurt.

How about would it include saying things like "I'm trying to avoid being killed"?

Look, I'm big on trends in behavior first day. I've been so as far as I can remember. This isn't new. I can't help it if you guys lack the insight I have. It's what separates the great and powerful from the actors.

The only thing preventing me from showing you guys how right I am that Zero is scum, is your votes. Note that I am well aware of the possibility of mario being 3rd faction or possibly even scum. That doesn't matter to me when I'm just determined to prove I'm right and you guys are wrong.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

How about would it include saying things like "I'm trying to avoid being killed"?

No no. You counter an insult from a lacking player with a true insult to make them shu away like the bug they are. Haven't you learned anything from me?

So, I am in the lead?

Unvote

Vote: No lynch

You guys are crazy. There are bound to be some mafia trying to jump on my lynch train. I'm looking at Smeags especially. You can't get rid of me that easily, you will have to do it overnight.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

No, I'm asking you, if you were trying to avoid getting killed why would you just come out and say it lol.

Look, if zero is a power role, then both radish and zero, and possibly mario are power roles that need to be blocked by the mafia or killed. That doesn't leave much ammunition left over for a simple Hat. Leaving him alive serves you better. Note that I'm not trying to convince you here, I'm pointing out that you haven't thought out your own plans.

supermario128 said:
So, I am in the lead?

Unvote

Vote: No lynch

You guys are crazy. There are bound to be some mafia trying to jump on my lynch train. I'm looking at Smeags especially. You can't get rid of me that easily, you will have to do it overnight.

lol put those cliches down, you're going to get us all killed.

Honstly hat, you're telling radish to kill a particular perso despite the possibility of a bus driver or what have you. And you say you will do anything to not die. Well I want to know what depths to which you will not sink. Even if you are trying reverse psychology on radish, who's to say it will work instead of backfire? From what I can see you are acting like a madman, making a wreckage of the last few hours of the night, and that doesn't help the town even if it might help you personally.

And then you try to deflect by mocking my modding, as if that had anything to do with you, or for that matter me as a player.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
No, I'm asking you, if you were trying to avoid getting killed why would you just come out and say it lol.

Look, if zero is a power role, then both radish and zero, and possibly mario are power roles that need to be blocked by the mafia or killed. That doesn't leave much ammunition left over for a simple Hat. Leaving him alive serves you better. Note that I'm not trying to convince you here, I'm pointing out that you haven't thought out your own plans.

wait. You really think I'm doing this just to survive? You really are beneath me sir. They say the most brilliant men are the craziest so I don't expect you to understand. This is more about me being right if you fucking read anything I wrote recently, which apparently you didn't. For someone who talks about shit being thrown around you really know which bits to stick to.

Final-Fan said:

And then you try to deflect by mocking my modding, as if that had anything to do with you, or for that matter me as a player.

But but it does! It shows you lack the sixth sense that many of us hold to a degree, you lack depth in your play.

Let's put it like this. You're the last person I'd go to for in depth, in between the line analysis and inferences, but the first person I would like a list of facts from. You're a good data collector but a lousy analyst. You can't draw conclusions.

Your hosted games reflect that.