By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

That last comma should be a semicolon. Possibly the first one too, but that just looks pretentious. Better make it a period.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I don't know this works-
do we take it from the hammer, which was Tabaha. So we have 21 hours til lynch?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl said we take from hammer vote so yea, 21 hours left for us to decide.

radishhead said:
Don't be so paranoid Spurge, I was going to shoot you due to your strange absence, but you've returned so there's no need. I'm killing people that I think are mafia- I don't see the issue

If you're town you don't shoot anyone tonight. If the Mafia has some manipulative roles, they'll redirect you for sure. They'll get two kills and you won't have a chance to hit scum.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Don't be so paranoid Spurge, I was going to shoot you due to your strange absence, but you've returned so there's no need. I'm killing people that I think are mafia- I don't see the issue

If you're town you don't shoot anyone tonight. If the Mafia has some manipulative roles, they'll redirect you for sure. They'll get two kills and you won't have a chance to hit scum.

When are people goign to listen to me? He's going to shoot. He has to, he's compulsive. All the evidence leads to it.

He KNOWS he's delayed kill. Why would he ask us what WE think the wording sounds like? He left out saying that until Linkz questioned his every night kill. He said he wasn't going to shoot day 1. Yet could have because we didn't know about the delay.

Around the Network

Zero, if this keeps up, you will be lynched in 20 hours.

You need to roleclaim.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

When are people goign to listen to me? He's going to shoot. He has to, he's compulsive. All the evidence leads to it.

He KNOWS he's delayed kill. Why would he ask us what WE think the wording sounds like? He left out saying that until Linkz questioned his every night kill. He said he wasn't going to shoot day 1. Yet could have because we didn't know about the delay.

Reading the thread, I saw you had replied something similar a few posts down. Which is why I've decided to stop responding as I read when I'm catching up.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
But if we asked you to roleclaim you would wait until 3/4 of town was dead.

Yeah, and if we asked you to roleclaim you would post your PM.

What I know right now is that I'm REALLY sick of this day. It's 1250+ posts long and we need to put an end to it.

- From I personally know from my own description, Zero said things that make the chances of him being Mafia very slim in my mind.

- I really don't like Mario's defense. Things like "Try as you might there is no reason to lynch a power role just to see if they were telling the truth." or "Who is to say my early role claim wasn't intentional?" make me think he's either a horrible Mafia player or scum scum scum.

- I feel really bad letting a night-kill enabled radish loose during the night.

So in short, I want one of the GodLikes dead today, I don't feel like waiting for the Mafia to do our job (also if we lynch one, they can take care of the other at night)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
What I know right now is that I'm REALLY sick of this day. It's 1250+ posts long and we need to put an end to it.

- From I personally know from my own description, Zero said things that make the chances of him being Mafia very slim in my mind.

- I really don't like Mario's defense. Things like "Try as you might there is no reason to lynch a power role just to see if they were telling the truth." or "Who is to say my early role claim wasn't intentional?" make me think he's either a horrible Mafia player or scum scum scum.

- I feel really bad letting a night-kill enabled radish loose during the night.

So in short, I want one of the GodLikes dead today, I don't feel like waiting for the Mafia to do our job (also if we lynch one, they can take care of the other at night)

That pretty much somes up what I've been saying. Vote Mario, as there are already several of us voting for him, and we can leave Radish one day at least. Hopefully he won't be able to lynch a town. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War