By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Eh nvm on mario i forgot that he might be running a gambit.

What to do with radish, guys? Let him sgoot into the crowd? Take him out?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Spurge has been online quite often. Hes just avoided posting. I pointed this out earlier.

Even when he has been posting, hes been avoiding this thread.

You certainly seem to be getting on spurge's case -- not that it's unwarranted.  Any reason you haven't voted yet?  Or did I miss it? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
Nen literally nobody cares about your opinion.

wow lol so harsh.  If you think he's that useless why not vote him?  You've voted everyone else by now. 

@ thread -- still catching up, been doing other things and the thread seems to be a hard slog today for some reason. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

tabaha said:
Hey everyone. I'm kantor's replacement that SteflNumbers talked about. I hope to have some fun with you guys.
Avatar is incoming, downloading gimp.
Bad intro is bad but it can't be helped.

Welcome! I'm glad we won't be having any mod kills for once. :)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

DarkThanatos said:

Lynching either Radish or Mario would confirm their roles, so I would be willing to vote for either.  

Haha. I'm sorry, but this is a terrible strategy. For example, what if we had a cop and a doctor claim? Would you lynch the cop to see if he was really the cop? Me and Radish both claimed power roles, yet you want to lynch us? This makes zero sense. If it wasn't your first game my vote would be on you, but I don't even think a new player would make it this obvious that they want power roles gone as mafia...

FoS: Thanatos

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Mario were you told about any rivals?

I have no rival (s).

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:
Im rhi king of carl mario or no lynch

What? Could you explain what you are trying to say here?

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:
Eh nvm on mario i forgot that he might be running a gambit.

What to do with radish, guys? Let him sgoot into the crowd? Take him out?

I'm sure people can think of a few roles that would benefit from being targeted. ;)

Radish SHOULD NOT kill tonight. Even if his powers can be used every night he should just refuse. Mafia will effectively get two kills if they have a bus driver. We saw how Radish did as a cop as well. Everyone he thought was mafia turned out to be town. If he goes after mafia he will likely be killing us instead. Maybe he should go after the people he thinks are town. lol

Nintendo still doomed?

I'm going to say the scum are among: Linkz, Trucks, Nen, Zero, Smeags, Final Fan, Thanatos, and Carl.

I feel pretty good about everyone else.

Nintendo still doomed?

radishhead said:
Don't be so paranoid Spurge, I was going to shoot you due to your strange absence, but you've returned so there's no need. I'm killing people that I think are mafia- I don't see the issue

Last game you were investigating people you thought were mafia.  Do you see the issue now?