By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Oh yeah, of course - I knew Mantle was part of a debate on races at one point, but I assumed that was for being a God; thanks

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

hmm nice. I'm starting to suspect some people. I still need some more reading though.

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTELIMINATION
prof
nen

noctis

zero hat
yoshiya
radish

tabaha

darkT

mantle  

no lynch F-F tabaha

mario ToS darkT

happyD

linkz

radish

nen  

hatz zero

spurge  mantle                  

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT nen
radish
smeags

shoopdawoopdated

Are you purposely doing exactly what mantle said you would do?

radishhead said:
Presumably we've got doctors and roleblockers around somewhere, so I'm not sure about that

The text accompanying my role suggests that it might be a delayed kill, but I'm not sure. What does "...will start to be clouded by darkness, he will die after the next transition phase" mean to you guys?

It sounds to me like you need to remember not to PM quote and ask the mod these kinds of questions.  But yeah I guess that sound to me like a poisoner vigilante (unless you're a poisoner serial killer).  

@ everyone else - catching up.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Hat find something else to talk about. All you do is comment on my hard work or make dumb comments about me.
Do your own thing and get off my nuts.

I wouldn't call it hard work, and I remember barely commenting on your and Happy's  soft core foreplay Mr. "I respect your opinion hatmoza let's have buttsex". You make it seem like I've been following your lead since the beginning of the game which is far from the truth.

Fuck me you're all over the place.

I'm simply acknowledging the fact that maybe mario and Radish were retarded enough to expose themselves as the poisoner and primer/ignitor Sk duo. Which kind of makes sense in a game this size.

Two SK with delayed kills + a mafia team of 4.

Of course I'm not convinced... yet, but I see no reason for lynching them since the mafia will take care of them both since they will not want to risk getting burned by them. At least if they remember what nen did to  a mafia team in a previous game -he single handledly destroyed them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
I want you to headline this lynch on me mantle so people will see that even though you are cocky from a few wins you are not all that. The whole game will be worth it for me to watch you flounder are like a fool for the rest of the game for being so wrong. Will you leave mafia forever like rol did when he helped lose the game the last time he played? Will your pride be hurt that much or can we expect more devestation on your part? What happens when the guy who is always right ends up being totally wrong? Lol!

100 percent huh? What did all scum this game decide that throwing out the word 100 percent is standard this gaem?

It takes the likes of me to completely embarrass someone and cause them to abandon mafia forever since I have no dignity and never experience shame.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Im just tired of your back and forth on me.
pick one and stick with it. Your opinion of me changes at the weirdest reasons at really the most innoportune times. Radish fell through somewhat, and now i have to defemd myself because you decided to change your mind just as nen and spurge say i was trying to lynch a townie. Like, i shouldnt have to deal eith that.

Yeah and no you didnt comment oj that happy and me discussion. You barely commented at all. All your heavy activity is on my work, like radish for example. Then i offered you a mutual thing and you didnt care for it.
had you just taken part we couldve been done with radish and zero yesterday but your refusal to cooperate meant it took longer to get pressure on him.

Also i did some looking up, nech radishes name, is some kind of legendary snake in austrian.
i didnt find marios name.

Im rhi king of carl mario or no lynch