By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

One of them is anti-town, but I can't make a decision on it until they roleclaim. I'm thinking mantle is the one to look at out of the two.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Out of what two? You didnt mention mantle before. You listed tahab, dt linkz and nen

spurgeonryan said:
Lulz at mantle. As you are lynched tomarrow.

100% scum, you are.

We should definitely lynch you.

theprof00 said:
@dt
Radish has his own problems now, someone will take care of him. I say we let him live and he might either shoot his rival or a mafia hopefully.

Still dont like a mario lynch as he be either cop or doc.

If he was doc, then why would he say doctor protect me? If he wasn't doc, and they go for him whilst doc is protecting him, then Mafia would know someone was Doc, I doubt they would have anyway, most people are suspicious of him and I wonder if they would potentially expose them selfs over him. 

If he is cop then he will role claim before we finish him, and then the real cop will know he is lying if there is one. 

With radish as "vigilante" he has a 15-3 or 14-4 chance of hitting not mafia. I'm not liking those odds.

So who would you lynch? No-lynch and let mafia start Whittling us down with no knowledge gained? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Has anyone analysed Yoshiya in great depth? I remember a couple of people having him on their list?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Out of what two? You didnt mention mantle before. You listed tahab, dt linkz and nen

Out of the two godlikes (you mentioned that I didn't include them, so I was explaining why

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I thought the three godlikes were you, smeags, and mario

I thought it was mario, mantle and I - we'll need someone to confirm

Watch me on YouTube!

@dt
Its hard to know why lots of things are said, it doesn't mean we should take them at face value.

According to the trucks list it was mario and smeag was unclaimed but is likely a god imo.
mantle claimed corrupted townie, something that hatz went after him gor. Er.. mantle actually claimed townie. Im sure you commented on that whole debate at some point.

Radish i want to help you but you like dont even know your own suspects.