By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Labels boss: Xbox 720, PS4 are 'spectacular'

BasilZero said:
vaio said:
BasilZero said:
vaio said:
Another gaming site trolling nintendo and shows heavy bias for playstation.

They mention Microsoft's next system you know....

I´ve read it you know but you seem to only have skimmed through it or read what you want to see and blindly ignore the anti nintendo and pro PS in the article.

Are you sure you are reading the same article or are you reading the comments on the article. No where in that article is it being pro Playstation, its equally mentioning the next Xbox AND Playstation. Also Anti-Nintendo? More like lack of Nintendo which can mean pretty much anything at this point. But what I do find interesting is they call the next gen "GEN 4" or are they mentioning something else?

Really you don´t see it?

the one of three things are true:

You either have reading comprehension problems

you are a troll

you havent read it properly

anyway i will give you one more chnce to go through the text if you still cant see it i wil point it out to you

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
BasilZero said:
vaio said:

I´ve read it you know but you seem to only have skimmed through it or read what you want to see and blindly ignore the anti nintendo and pro PS in the article.

Are you sure you are reading the same article or are you reading the comments on the article. No where in that article is it being pro Playstation, its equally mentioning the next Xbox AND Playstation. Also Anti-Nintendo? More like lack of Nintendo which can mean pretty much anything at this point. But what I do find interesting is they call the next gen "GEN 4" or are they mentioning something else?

Vaio's being sarcastic.

No i wasn´t and i can´t understan none of you see it

Maybe I understand the language wrong but i will explain after you read through it again and if you still dont see it then i will show you and you guys can tell me if i missunderstand it.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Vaio, don't insult him. If you have something to point out, do it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

BasilZero said:
Mr Khan said:
BasilZero said:
vaio said:

Vaio's being sarcastic.

Oh I see ;p

But I still find it interesting that their calling it GEN 4...of course this is EA we're talking about...

There you are on the right track now

Mr Khan said:

I didnt insult him i poined out 3 possible reasons why he couldnt see it

There is a big difference between insulting someone and what i wrote

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
vaio said:
Mr Khan said:

I didnt insult him i poined out 3 possible reasons why he couldnt see it

There is a big difference between insulting someone and what i wrote

There's also a big difference between flame baiting and having a civilized discussion , but alas, discussion is over, I said what has to be said about this topic ;p

yes there is and i didn´t do any of that (at least not on purpose)

I just cant believe you guys don´t see it

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
vaio said:
BasilZero said:
Mr Khan said:
BasilZero said:
vaio said:

Vaio's being sarcastic.

Oh I see ;p

But I still find it interesting that their calling it GEN 4...of course this is EA we're talking about...

Now that is an insult and i bet anything that you wont even get a warning or a post like mr khan wrote to me

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
vaio said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
vaio said:
BasilZero said:
Mr Khan said:
BasilZero said:
vaio said:

Vaio's being sarcastic.

Oh I see ;p

Now that is an insult and i bet anything that you wont even get a warning or a post like mr khan wrote to me

wtf lol , its not an insult i just think you are being paranoic about this, like mr khan i was thinking you where being sarcastic , guess i was wrong ...

yes it is, you are calling me an idiot with a tinfoilhat conspiracy loving lunatic.

Nsanity said:

"I've seen the machines that we're building games for, and they're spectacular. Gen 4 hardware is a huge opportunity, and it's going to lead to a huge growth spurt for the industry.

So the gaming industry started with Sony Psone? there was nothing before it? I think we have been playing for a little longer than that.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
vaio said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
vaio said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
vaio said:
BasilZero said:
Mr Khan said:
BasilZero said:
vaio said:

Vaio's being sarcastic.

Oh I see ;p

wtf lol , its not an insult i just think you are being paranoic about this, like mr khan i was thinking you where being sarcastic , guess i was wrong ...

yes it is, you are calling me an idiot with a tinfoilhat conspiracy loving lunatic.

I dont remenber that , nop ...

you don´t remember positng that pic?

or are all normal people in your neighborhood  wearing tinfoilhats and you think it´s normal?

morons wear tinfoilhat and thats what you called me with that pic.

It ws insulting and it´s cowardly of you not to own up to what you did/meant