By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Help! Drivers Issues! :(

vgchartz I need your help! :(

A while back I saw I needed to update my drivers, at the time, I thought it was too much hassle and it wouldn't be worth it, but a few weeks ago Steam released an update where you could update your drivers through Steam, so I thought it was great and downloaded it, then it downloaded cataylst centre and started the installation. However when it finished, an error message came up saying NO DRIVER WAS INSTALLED, I tried redownloading cataylst centre, I tried looking for other possible download locations, I'm really out of luck here, I need my computer to be working for Borderlands 2 and Hitman Absolution :'(

If anyone can help me it would be hugely appreciated, here's my graphics card, its running on my HP laptop

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 

I already tried looking at my restore points, but they don't go back far enough :/

Around the Network

Remove all ATI drivers, download the most up to date drive from the ATI website and install again.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I agree with Stefan, uninstall your drivers and then go to the AMD site to download the newer drivers.

http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx

I tried once to do change my drivers through Steam and it also went wrong. Since then, I do it the old fashion.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

thanks! :D

I'm giving it a try now :)