By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Galaxy in October in Japan, Metroid Prime 3 not in '07?

So it says in Famitsu magazine, also no mention of Super Smash from what I gather which is what I expected, only one of Mario or Super Smash will come out this year.

This is definitely unofficial, link:

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/wii/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20070423171257389098&releaseId=2006050920347184001

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Sounds about right. I expect Galaxy around October, and SSB around early December. That's typically how Nintendo staggers their Xmas releases.

Metroid is a bit of a mystery though - they could decide to hold it to next year, with a Jan/Feb release. I'll prefer it came out around August/September though (a lot of quality PS3/360 titles out around then!).

PS -  I can't see Galaxy being text heavy, so US/Europe builds shouldn't take long (have to surely release it everywhere this year...).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Prime 3 will be released in North America and Europe before Japan anyways so that means nothing

From what we know about Metroid Prim 3 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, these games have been in development for 18 to 24 months and are (likely) nearly complete; I expect both will be playable at E3 and will receive (approximate) release dates.