By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

congrats VXIII, ive played 45 hours which is insane. that's more than i play most games

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
congrats VXIII, ive played 45 hours which is insane. that's more than i play most games

Oh dam' !!. I hope that we would be able to carry the save file over to the full game.

you can carry over your save, however i heard that you can only take 10 of each offering... which is alot tbh

Damn you guys, I'm only at like 15 hours.

I am going to make "vgchartz" room, same pass as last time. Join if you can

Around the Network

Taking room down now. No one joined :(

Has anyone used "party" app before? How is it used and why is it useful (or not)?

party app allows voice chat,makes SoulSac so much easier. all you do is make a party and invite people like you would in SoulSac and you can chat to each other no matter what games your playing

Still no reviews for Soul Sacrifice?

The game is coming out in few hours in U.S right?

EncodedNybble said:
Has anyone used "party" app before? How is it used and why is it useful (or not)?

You can comunicate with your partners if you have tem on the Party... the game uses a system of premade sentences during multiplayer...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread