By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS All Stars Battle Royale new info, leaks and hints at Paul Gale Network!

SnakeDrake said:
Speedboat pic is either

1. water stage
2. Speedboat = speed, in fighting games that mean time attack mode

but I guess number 1 is the most likely of what the pic means

Do you think it might be a Jet Moto stage or Splashdown? It could also be that they have included characters from Jet Moto. I remember the game having 20 named characters in the game. Jet Moto 2 had 11 and the third game had 12.

Around the Network
ChadOkada said:
SnakeDrake said:
Speedboat pic is either

1. water stage

Do you think it might be a Jet Moto stage or Splashdown? It could also be that they have included characters from Jet Moto. I remember the game having 20 named characters in the game. Jet Moto 2 had 11 and the third game had 12.

lol tbh I have no idea what you just said. I have close to zero knowledge about the series so I cant answer your question sorry.

Having said that MUGEN might be on to something with Crash either Activison grew a heart or they have extra money in their pokets now, whatever the reason fans of the series would be happy.

The problem is that Paul is a evil mastermind since he said that pic is related to the game leaving the impression that the pic might have nothing to do with the hidden characters.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
ChadOkada said:
SnakeDrake said:
Speedboat pic is either

1. water stage

lol tbh I have no idea what you just said. I have close to zero knowledge about the series so I cant answer your question sorry.

Having said that MUGEN might be on to something with Crash either Activison grew a heart or they have extra money in their pokets now, whatever the reason fans of the series would be happy.

The problem is that Paul is a evil mastermind since he said that pic is related to the game leaving the impression that the pic might have nothing to do with the hidden characters.

@ChadOkada lol awesome commercial so it was like motorstrom back in the day huh

Anyways any clue on what this means

“Ace Attorney, Ace Ventura, Ace Hardware, King Koopa, King Kong”

Ace King or King Ace

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'm no expert on playing card games but

2 aces and 3 kings

what does this denote to in card game world? full house or something? Lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

nvm

abe_j15 July 30, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Your stage hint

3 aces and 2 kings = FULL HOUSE

San Fransisco stage. BOOM done.

Got it from Death BY ownage on the PLaystation forums

Paul Gale July 30, 2012 at 3:02 pm

And to think, you didn’t even have to use the extra hint added in, which was the picture above that included one Fran Mirabella III (Fran was suppose to stick out in your head and with Full House + Fran, you’d get San Francisco as a stage). Good job, abe and Death By ownage.

>_> da faq

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
nvm

Your stage hint

And to think, you didn’t even have to use the extra hint added in, which was the picture above that included one Fran Mirabella III (Fran was suppose to stick out in your head and with Full House + Fran, you’d get San Francisco as a stage). Good job, abe and Death By ownage.

>_> da faq

Yeah, pointing to the Resistance stage (which happens at a SRPA base in San Fransicso)

UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
nvm

Your stage hint

>_> da faq

Yeah, pointing to the Resistance stage (which happens at a SRPA base in San Fransicso)

what a useless hint...it's a hint hinting something that was in the leak....and he proudly announced R&C...I mean like no shit!

oh and I personally think this deserves a new thread but i am not sure a decent troll free discussion can be had with it tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Yeah, R&C was so expected. yeah I saw that video, pretty cool. You could post it in the official PSASBR thread..we seem to have like 3947873 threads about the game and nobody uses the official one xD

I still feel like this game won't be that big of a retail success... lets see what happens.

Same goes for LBP Karting...