By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS All Stars Battle Royale new info, leaks and hints at Paul Gale Network!

Speedboat pic is either

1. water stage
2. Speedboat = speed, in fighting games that mean time attack mode

but I guess number 1 is the most likely of what the pic means

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Speedboat pic is either

1. water stage
2. Speedboat = speed, in fighting games that mean time attack mode

but I guess number 1 is the most likely of what the pic means

A lot of people were thinking it was alluding to Crash, since apparently there is a level where you play on a jetski just lke that or something (never played it.)

I personally don't care about Crash but I know a lot of people are hoping that's what the hint means.

UnitSmiley said:

Yeah I saw this earlier. I'm still hoping for Cloud. That "One 3rd party hero that has a strong affiliation with the PlayStation brand." is allowing me to keep believing. Though I suppose that could mean Raiden or Dante too, or even Lightning though arguably since XIII was the first game to go multiplat it would be hard to say that of her.

I'm guessing it must be a human character though. Because "hero" to me isn't what I would call a mascot character like Crash or Spyro, plus another hint does mention a "mascot" character.

Also, someone from Gaf (who first found Evil Cole) said that he has an inside source that told him a Brave Fencer Musashi costume would be an alt for someone. I'm guessing it'll be Samurai Legend Musashi (sort of a spiritual successor to the first game). He would be a pretty cool character :p.

Both those games were only on Playstation systems. Though they were developed by Square (uh oh lol)
But he's actually a pretty cool character with an interesting art style (Manga cell shaded).

yeah that info came out of nowhere for me cuz i hadn't even thought about this guy before. But a definite cool addition if it happens :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Yeah I mean, he certainly wasn't really a very highly requested character, and i'm not saying I believe that he's even in, but if it's true he would be an awesome and welcomed addition imo :p

ughhhh so someone found this on GAf

0_0

Hope...it lives!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

0_0

Hope...it lives!

I've never like Crash at all, I just don't see the appeal in him. But i'd be happy if he was in the game because I know lots of fans want to see him included.

UnitSmiley said:

I've never like Crash at all, I just don't see the appeal in him. But i'd be happy if he was in the game because I know lots of fans want to see him included.

To be honest, I've never understood the Crash appeal either (I was always a Spyro guy, you might be able to tell!)

But I think he was really, really important during the PS1 era.  He was just the Mario for Playstation, but kind of an anti-Mario with his goofy dance and aloof attitude.  The games have held up really well too if you play them today, and the graphical advances they made at the time were pretty big.

Kresnik said:
UnitSmiley said:

To be honest, I've never understood the Crash appeal either (I was always a Spyro guy, you might be able to tell!)

But I think he was really, really important during the PS1 era.  He was just the Mario for Playstation, but kind of an anti-Mario with his goofy dance and aloof attitude.  The games have held up really well too if you play them today, and the graphical advances they made at the time were pretty big.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I know he was really important and i've heard good things about his games. I just..he's kinda...hideous lol. I really can't stand the way he looks. No offense to anybody at all (seriously) I've just always seen him as a crappy Sonic/Mario knockoff. But hey, his inclusion would make the game better for many so i'm cool with it.

M.U.G.E.N said:

0_0

Hope...it lives!

Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

0_0

Hope...it lives!

HA! I actually have seen that actress before! (currently watching city Hunter and she is in it lol got few episodes left)

but yea Crash has a set of fans who are absolutely crazy about the frachise. If they can get him in the game it should be good for the overall game for sure. ANd he will prove to be a very unique and fun character too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!