By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: Final Fantasy Versus XIII still in production

Tagged games:

oniyide said:

I have both systems so it doesnt matter which it comes out for.

Yes it does, I just explained that !

Around the Network

@diigitaldevilsummoner I see where you are coming from in terms of FF14 but i still more in line with what Runa is saying. FF113 has NOTHING to do with 14. I dont know what people buying those games have to do with 14, which BTW sold like absolute crap. THe issue is they are taking resources from games that people are actually looking forward too and putting it in a game that, in all honestly most people could care less about. You can make the argument that they can turn it around with the 2.0 version but 1st impressions are a mother and ff14 had really bad ones. As for 13 judging by the sales of the sequel im guessing most people didnt want to make a return trip, especially on 360 and the game was discounted much faster than the original

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

oniyide said:

I have both systems so it doesnt matter which it comes out for.

Yes it does, I just explained that !

no, it doesnt, your reasons dont affect it n any way at all. I have no stock in Sony or SE so it doesnt matter to me which system it comes too, I have both. Cant see how that is hard to understand

oniyide said:

...it doesnt matter to me...

Can you people please stop feeding me lines ?!

Runa216, did the same thing, he said "we" when he meant "me".

Obviously, it doesn't matter to both of you. But it matters to Square and Sony not to throw their ACEs in the shithole. Savvy ? 

oniyide said:

...it doesnt matter to me...

Can you people please stop feeding me lines ?!

Runa216, did the same thing, he said "we" when he meant "me".

Obviously, it doesn't matter to both of you. But it matters to Square and Sony not to throw their ACEs in the shithole. Savvy ? 

Then stop replying, if you know it dont matter to me, why even say anything. im well aware of what matters to SE and Sony

Around the Network
oniyide said:

Then stop replying, if you know it dont matter to me, why even say anything. im well aware of what matters to SE and Sony

This is a discussion forum, not facebook.

oniyide said:

well, then whats the prob? Free speech.

oniyide said:
oniyide said:

No there is a problem, some of us are trying to have a serious conversation, we want to exchange point of views. What you are doing and Runa123 is doing is simply use the forum as a punch bag, in order to let out some steam. Your feelings or your personal comfort are not really important.

Being needlessly offensive reveals immaturity.

oniyide said:
oniyide said:

No there is a problem, some of us are trying to have a serious conversation, we want to exchange point of views. What you are doing and Runa123 is doing is simply use the forum as a punch bag, in order to let out some steam. Your feelings or your personal comfort are not really important.

Being needlessly offensive reveals immaturity.

so your offended because i said something about some company that you dont even work for? SO be it, but you might want thicker skin

glad it is still in production