By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your voice! - We will no longer be silenced!

Cannot resist, this seems too funny. Great recordings Ryan!

Audio recording and upload >>

Record audio or upload mp3 >>

Around the Network
hollabackenny said:
chocoloco said:

Peace out again for now guys. But here is my Mid- Western American accent!!!

object width="148" height="44">
Voice Recorder >>

Where do you keep going? We need more clues. 

Taking a much needed break and going to the mountains for awhile. Will be back when Football and Hockey are back regualarly again probably.

@ Ninpie So the Coloradan accent sounds Floridian. You must be crazy son. Post you voice and we can see since you a 40 year old man that would be a good comparison.

Nevermind

Audio and voice recording >>

chocoloco said:
Taking a much needed break and going to the mountains for awhile. Will be back when Football and Hockey are back regualarly again probably.

Man, that is so far from now. Don't leave me here.

Also, you sound like you definitely own a hunting riffle.

Around the Network

Audio recording software >>

CAUTION!! 

the message will disappear after a few moths
Audio and voice recording >>

Above & Beyond

chocoloco said:

@ Ninpie So the Coloradan accent sounds Floridian. You must be crazy son. Post you voice and we can see since you a 40 year old man that would be a good comparison.

I don't wanna post my voice.

But it at least does over a recording... you sound like almost everyone (every guy... girls don't sound like you, of course.) here.

NintendoPie said:
chocoloco said:

I don't wanna post my voice.

But it at least does over a recording... you sound like almost everyone (every guy... girls don't sound like you, of course.) here.

Because your voice hasn't broke yet?

Andrespetmonkey said:

Because your voice hasn't broke yet?

No. Because I don't want to.