By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 100 Hour Games

List the games you spent more then a 100 hours playing.

here's mine:

• Street Fighter 2
  • Goldeneye
  • Ogre Battle 64
  • Pokemon(every version)
If there is more I can't think of them, I have plenty more that hit the 50 hr mark but that's all on my 100 hour list. Street Fighter 2 was mostly due to many arcard hours then the snes version done me in. Goldeneye I can't even count the amount of hours, since I only played multiplayer with friends for like 3-5 hours every weekend for almost two years yet funny enough I never even finished the actual single player game. Smash Bros. came close but I don't think it hit a 100.

Around the Network
  • World of Warcraft
  • Dark Age of Camelot
  • Civilization
  • Goldeneye
  • Unreal Tournament
  • America's Army (by far the best free game ever produced)
  • Mario Kart 64

Those are the only ones I can think of off of the top of my head ...

I can only mention Pokemon Red because this is the only one of which i'm sure that i have played it more than 100 hours. I think i'm even close to the 200 hours range...

Normally I just beat the boss of a game and then I lay it aside. I never collect all the items in a zelda, metroid or an rpg. But it was different with that game, I caught all the 151 Pokemon and i even tried to level them all up to level 100.

Oh and I think I played Gold also longer than 100 hours, but I have not all the Pokemon in that version, i'm missing around 15 i think.

I haven't bought any of the newer versions of Pokemon because I knew that it would be too addictive. I read about that huge amount of Pokemon and I knew that I would never get satisfied if I can't collect all the Pokemon and did just not buy it.

This sounds as I am insane, doesn't it?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:

I can only mention Pokemon Red because this is the only one of which i'm sure that i have played it more than 100 hours. I think i'm even close to the 200 hours range...

Normally I just beat the boss of a game and then I lay it aside. I never collect all the items in a zelda, metroid or an rpg. But it was different with that game, I caught all the 151 Pokemon and i even tried to level them all up to level 100.

Oh and I think I played Gold also longer than 100 hours, but I have not all the Pokemon in that version, i'm missing around 15 i think.

I haven't bought any of the newer versions of Pokemon because I knew that it would be too addictive. I read about that huge amount of Pokemon and I knew that I would never get satisfied if I can't collect all the Pokemon and did just not buy it.

This sounds as I am insane, doesn't it?

I know what you mean I loved Mario and Zelda, but after beating them I haven't bothered to go back and collect everything. But Pokemon is the one game I do back, I beat both versions get all the rare ones, I go bonkers actually I bougth the e-card they gave out at E3 off ebay to unlock the special island in ruby/saphire just to get the other special pokemon in the different versions. I'm going in an hour to pick up pearl/diamond I can't wait to begin the addiction again.

I think i'll get Pearl and Diamond too, i have waited long enough for a new addiction now =)

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

wowzers

i'd say:

Ocarina of Time
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Paper Mario
Banjo Kazooie
Goldeneye
Pokemon Red/Blue [can't remember which i had.. lost it :(]
Wii Sports (i'm uncertain about this, but i think i have)

and if it is including PC, then throw World of Warcraft in there

Secret of Mana

Mystic Quest 

Super Mario Bros 3

Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

Civilization & Colonization

Zelda II - The Adventure of Link

Fifa Soccer (SNES) 

What no Final Fantasy fans in here?  If there's any games I spent 100+ hours on it'd be those.

Did someone say Final Fantasy?

100 hrs+:

Half Life (PC)

Max Payne (PC)

Final Fantasy X (PS2)

Devil May Cry 3 (PS2)

Okami (PS2)

Final Fantasy XII (PS2)  

Lets see here:

Starcraft & Broodwar expansion: About a thousand hours (!!!, yeah I'm a sicko) spread over 8 years and still playing.... (online rocks!!!)

Zelda The windwaker & Ocarina of time: (Twilight princess currently at 80+ hours. I beat the game at around 40 hours)...

Super mario 64: I was fokin 7, i played it SO MUCH.

Goldeneye (N64 version):  Just a great shooter...

Age of empires I and II: Currently playing AoE III.

Pokémon: The ones I own are red/blue/yellow/gold... All were 100+.

Timesplitters future perfect: (Gamecube version, so no online mode) Playing with friends multiplayer... > Me is always General, Sci-fi sniper in Siberia... Elimination, 100% accuracy (12 bots active), no lives lost...      Thats what I get most of the time... (Btw: Dispersion gun rocks!!!)

THE NETHERLANDS