By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

very funny use of words.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Around the Network

Why make a thread title like that?

Chrizum said:
You say you're a jew, but you're not religious? You confuse me.

am a jew..... but, I don't go to the temple, I don't celebrate jewish holidays or anything thats what I mean

LOL. I was about to come in here expecting a ton of attacks back at you and then laugh as you got banned. But, this was really funny.

kimbo said:
Why make a thread title like that?

Someone told me to post it like that to test it out, since the person was not a jewish asked me to do it

Around the Network
superchunk said:
LOL. I was about to come in here expecting a ton of attacks back at you and then laugh as you got banned. But, this was really funny.

Lol same happen to me :P when that person sent me a pm about it, I was like wtf, then I read the rest and I started to laugh, but I think having that topic tittle little over done it, was not my intention tho :S

its funny as your not dissing religions or people and made a joke out of the title but still I have to give you a warning for the title. naughty naughty *shakes finger*dont do that again.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

XCosMarX said:

Because the circumcision makes all the difference, ladies

(there is nothing racist about this so don't worry, I mean am a jew why would I diss myself? btw am not religious XD)

Someone asked me if I could post this, so am doing that person a favour "I had a T shirt Idea bouncing around in my head, and I wanted to test it out on VGChartz" thats an exact quote.

Oh, but it is against rule #1 of the forum rules. If this actually bothered me I would report you but I don't care about language so, meh, whatever.

-edit-

Piss, ssj12 beat me to it. 

ssj12 said:
its funny as your not dissing religions or people and made a joke out of the title but still I have to give you a warning for the title. naughty naughty *shakes finger*dont do that again.

alright, sorry won't happen again :)

Unfortunately, circumcision does make all the difference, as the foreskin is designed to help increase stimulation (that's why condoms are ribbed).

It makes your dick look bigger when it's not erect though, so I guess it's swings and roundabouts...