By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

spurgeonryan said:
Rol, danne, and insomniac and noctis. Last two less than the first three.

What do you mean last two less than the first three?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

He thought he listed 5 people, but he only listed 4? What happened Spurge? Having trouble coming up with a list, eh?

Also, I specifically asked for a list of 5 people Mantle, but you only listed two. Or are you not suspicious of anyone else?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:

Although in your case my suspicion is weakening and I am more inclined to believe that you are town, albeit a townie who started out obnoxiously.

Honestly, it should be pretty clear to everyone that I AM TOWN by now. Also, since when does throwing around a few jokes make someone obnoxious?

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:

spurge previously mentioned kantor when he talked to you. The list is kantor plus the other four he mentioned later on.

Your name is not Spurge so you should let him speak for himself. Even if he already mentioned him, it doesn't explain why he didn't put him on his list. Besides that, the format was kind of weird too. He included "and" twice for example. I think he had a hard time coming up with some names.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

He thought he listed 5 people, but he only listed 4? What happened Spurge? Having trouble coming up with a list, eh?

Also, I specifically asked for a list of 5 people Mantle, but you only listed two. Or are you not suspicious of anyone else?

Yes. For now only these two.

Around the Network

I've never seen a more polarizing event in mafia. I'm talking about baalz, in my mind, while I was waiting for the day to start, all I could think is that baalz is scum for lying about being miller. Specifically (and I mentioned this several times) I just don't believe this was his big plan all along. But I'm dumbfounded that I'm finding an opposition that believe the same course of actions he took make him a sure town. I just can't put my wrap my head around this. But the fact that there is equal (or probably more) resistance to the idea of him being scum is making me think this through, but I can't for the life of me see it any other way than baalz not being scum.

I'm gonna try to break this down. Town baalz lies about about being miller in a grand scheme that would create discussion and find scummies. This will require that the true miller to counter him. This is where I have my first issue. How did he know for certain that a miller existed? If it was a leap of faith, that means, as rol put it, it was moronic.

Scum baalz. Let's not forget that scum always want to have an excuse prepared in advance. Scum baalz, in an attempt to clear himself for the rest of the game takes a gamble and fakeclaims miller. His hopes and dreams are crushed when the real miller, Pezus, counters him. He puts on a show and asks why people didn't vote him claiming it was the the plan- this is my second problem, I just can't bring myself to believe this was all planned. My mind won't digest it for some reason. This being the scum scenario of course means he's lying. This also applies to rol's 'baalz being a moron' theory.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Mario. I appreciate your enthusiasm (or acting) for trying to make discussions by asking question but your timing is so fucking off for this right now. I think we should tackle potential leads revealed by the OP before opening new discussion of who suspects who. We did plenty of that day 1. This is not the time to dilute the current discussion that is going on.

For example, this is the time that people go back and find odd interactions with prof on day 1 and bring them forward. We have data. We need to analyze it more before making shitty lists again. For fuck sakes Baalz and Prof just made lists before day 1 ended. Go find correlations there and stop this act of yours.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

pezus said:

Also, according to wikipedia:

"cartel is a formal agreement among competing firms."

"The aim of such collusion (also called the cartel agreement) is to increase individual members' profits by reducing competition."

Did prof belong to a cult that can recruit during day-time?! What does this cartel stuff mean in this scenario?

Hmm...I am thinking it might be something like this :

One player is a cartel leader of some sort, and he can recruit anyone, town or mafia into his group and convert them. Thereby reducing competition?

Honestly someone with knowledge on this should come out and clear this up.

Pezus, in which country is GoT based on?

I'm assuming cartel means mafia for the time being.

If you mean the general meaning outside of mafia, Pezus, It means a monopoly, or an organiztion that controls all aspects of a resource or commodity. At least that's what I remember from one of my freshman classes. A cartel controls the mining, mass production, shipping, and selling of a product -eliminating the middle man from getting a slice of that profit pie. An example of a cartel is Da Beers with its diamonds.