By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

As far as I am concerned Baalz and Pezus are cleared as town. If Radish is telling the truth about his character he is also town and his play style this game completely goes along with that. He is playing nothing like "scum Radish".

Mantle is playing much different than he was last round. Early on I suspected he was on a team with Prof after he weirdly defended him after my vote on him. Now he claims HappyD is on Prof's team, but that only gives us more insight about him. He wants to point fingers at others who were getting along with Prof, but I can see through your lies Mantle.

I'm not sure about HappyD, Rol, Noctis, or korppi.

Stefl gives me a town vibe as does Insomniac.

Spurge, FF, Hatz, Kantor, and Danne (to a lesser extent) give me a scum vibe.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I would like everyone to give me a list of 5 people you find suspicious.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
As far as I am concerned Baalz and Pezus are cleared as town. If Radish is telling the truth about his character he is also town and his play style this game completely goes along with that. He is playing nothing like "scum Radish".

Mantle is playing much different than he was last round. Early on I suspected he was on a team with Prof after he weirdly defended him after my vote on him. Now he claims HappyD is on Prof's team, but that only gives us more insight about him. He wants to point fingers at others who were getting along with Prof, but I can see through your lies Mantle.

I'm not sure about HappyD, Rol, Noctis, or korppi.

Stefl gives me a town vibe as does Insomniac.

Spurge, FF, Hatz, Kantor, and Danne (to a lesser extent) give me a scum vibe.

So you suspected me to be on the team of prof, and yet you didn't try to stop prof from the house-claiming business?

mantlepiecek said:

So you suspected me to be on a team with prof, and yet you didn't try to stop prof from the house-claiming business?

Yes, I think you are on the same team as Prof. His house claiming business was never actually about claiming. It was a question to see if people were OK with claiming or not. A lot can be learned from the question itself without actually having to fulfill the claims themselves.

Let me ask you directly; are you on Prof's team?

Nintendo still doomed?

Man, I just checked in before going to bed on my phone, so I can't see their names! I'll read through all of this tomorrow. Only read one or two posts, so I don't know if this has been said - but three kills in one night? And prof was 3rd party!? Counting him we had 4 roles that could kill. Perhaps a vig, one mafia family and 2 3rd party - or one vig, 2 mafia and 1 3rd party...

I read through this tomorrow and comment when I get home...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

HoS: Danne

"Counting him we had 4 roles that could kill. Perhaps a vig, one mafia family and 2 3rd party - or one vig, 2 mafia and 1 3rd party... "

What are you even talking about here? Why 4 roles that can kill?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

So you suspected me to be on a team with prof, and yet you didn't try to stop prof from the house-claiming business?

Yes, I think you are on the same team as Prof. His house claiming business was never actually about claiming. It was a question to see if people were OK with claiming or not. A lot can be learned from the question itself without actually having to fulfill the claims themselves.

Let me ask you directly; are you on Prof's team?

No I am not. I am not on Prof's team, I am pro-town like I said before. Of course, Cartel could be an anti-scum role but I have no idea what it is and I am assuming it is a scum role.

Wait. So you are saying that a discussion started by an anti-town guy can be fruitful for the town? How is that even possible? The guy was clearly trying to find out a way to make us all claim. Is that not yet clear to you?

mantlepiecek said:

Wait. So you are saying that a discussion started by an anti-town guy can be fruitful for the town? How is that even possible? The guy was clearly trying to find out a way to make us all claim. Is that not yet clear to you?

Yes, a discussion started by someone who is anti-town can still benefit the town. It isn't that hard to understand...

Yup, and he got Radish to actually claim. However, he never got to a point where he "made" everyone house claim. He wanted to know if they were opposed to or in favor of  the idea of a house claim, which is clearly different. I'm not denying his overall intentions though; he was obviously bad news for the town based on his overall play and for getting Trucks mad enough to post his PM.

Now, who are you suspicious of?

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
@ mario

I did not believe with everything that was going on that he woul do that on purpose and everyone says he he is unlynchable when they are about to be lynched. How would I know he really wasn't just lying some more

I agree with you on Kantor. Been saying that since yesterday.

Fair enough, but do you still believe he is lying now?

Also, who are you suspicious of besides Kantor?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yes, a discussion started by someone who is anti-town can still benefit the town. It isn't that hard to understand...

Yup, and he got Radish to actually claim. However, he never got to a point where he "made" everyone house claim. He wanted to know if they were opposed to or in favor of  the idea of a house claim, which is clearly different. I'm not denying his overall intentions though; he was obviously bad news for the town based on his overall play and for getting Trucks mad enough to post his PM.

Now, who are you suspicious of?

HappyDolphin, Spurge.