By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
I don't mean to be that guy, but Mario, you were here for an hour after Baalz claimed. Were you afk and then had to run out?

More of a combination of reading through 350 posts, looking through GoNintendo, and watching the NBA Finals. I don't mind the questions though. I have nothing to hide. I really don't want people to waste their scans on me like you alluded you might.

well, I also don't want people to simply think I'm going to be blocked. The way things are going, I'm likely simply going to be killed, but I wouldn't mind a jailkeeping.

Around the Network

Hmmm I wonder though... with Baalz turning up scum, what does that mean about my role?
I wonder if someone like Joffrey could be a good guy, if Robb is bad.
Perhaps my role is only meant for finding certain characters that have flavor links.

Joffrey, if you read this and are town, you need to come forward now because if not I will treat that as a guilty scan.

theprof00 said:
Hmmm I wonder though... with Baalz turning up scum, what does that mean about my role?
Perhaps my role is only meant for finding certain characters that have flavor links.

Why are you assuming things before they happen. We don't even know if Baalz was telling the truth about his name or role. Linkz could have provided the scum with safe name claims, but not role claims. Maybe he was taking a chance with the miller claim and it had unwanted consequences.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Last thing, Joffrey, I will find you. I will hunt you to the wall, and let the wildlings do what they will with you.

When I find you, are are getting voted. Because in my mind, scum must be the big bad guys. And if you hold yourself back now, you will make it look really bad for yourself when you get caught.
At these times of revelations, put my mind at ease, so that I can concentrate on copping claimed characters, thus making sure they aren't lying.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Why are you assuming things before they happen. We don't even know if Baalz was telling the truth about his name or role. Linkz could have provided the scum with safe name claims, but not role claims. Maybe he was taking a chance with the miller claim and it had unwanted consequences.

Of course he's telling the truth. He's probably third party since mafia Robb just sounds weak. Perhaps some kind of SK, or maybe Linkz will say that he got greedy and tried to start a war. Whatever it is, he tried to pull a fast one, and was hoping for no miller, or hoping we'd accept the two miller theory, looking back to the two miller game that linkz was in. He could be a jester, or perhaps he is a lover to a power townie. Who knows? But we should just lynch him and be done with it.

I don't buy the whole robb stark - Miller thing. Robb stark is a rebell King. Jon snow being a tracker makes sense, robb being a Miller isn't sensible anywhere! That's THE most fishy shit I've seen this whole game! No way this could be true. It's almost like having luke skywalker being a Miller - you get the idea.

The only thing I don't get is why he would claim like this out of the blue! And he's not even defending himself! Something s really off here! Don't worry baalz - you'll get my vote soon enough!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

For those of you who forgot, I was gone for family reasons. You can see the post here. Spurge, yes, there are fires in the US. Supermario, thank you for that; no one was hurt, but we still aren't sure about their home. Some of you said I was on earlier today; that wasn't me. My cousin was using my laptop and I never sign out of VGC.

Spurge, did you forget that I said I was going to be gone for a bit? Others mentioned my absence, but you directly replied to the post in which I said, and I quote, "I might be absent a lot for the next couple of days."

Spurge asked what I thought about all that happened up to about the end of page 17. The name/flavour stuff is over my head because I don't know much about Game of Thrones. The Trucks modkill was surprising and unexpected. Aside from that, there's a whole ton of crap in the thread that's giving me a headache. Currently, I still find you suspicious because of how you act. You seem to overreact to everything, and go completely overboard when you defend yourself from what might not even be an attack on you. You insert yourself into anything where your name is mentioned, whether or not your defense was needed or wanted at that point.

However, Baalz' roleclaim was unexpected and very odd. It was completely unnecessary and comes across as an attempt to preemptively protect himself from a cop investigation. Given how Pezus reacted, and Baalz posts so far in the thread, I am inclined to believe that Pezus is the miller and Baalz is lying. Also, his lack of defense is not helping. Even if you were a miller, you are still pro town and should be trying to convince us that you are town. Town lynching town does not help the town. For this reason, I will...

Unvote: Spurge

Vote: Baalz

But that doesn't mean that I think you're town, Spurge.

Radish. How certain are you that you're female. I mean, are you entirely, without a doubt sure?

haha ohn right, Brienne. Fail.

Getting ahead of myself, nevermind me, thanks.