By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

spurgeonryan said:
I was waiting for my questions to he answered and do not really know why we are voting for you. Is it jus because it is hour word against pezus? Please baalz, tell me why I should vote for you because I do no get it.

By hour word, you mean our word, and by our word you mean who?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:

care to give me some names?

does a man require a name? Joffrey Baratheon

I was asking for everyone to give me 4 players to look over.  For that I need names not flavor :P and if anyone lists that dead bastard I won't be happy with them

theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I was waiting for my questions to he answered and do not really know why we are voting for you. Is it jus because it is hour word against pezus? Please baalz, tell me why I should vote for you because I do no get it.

By hour word, you mean our word, and by our word you mean who?

*your*

Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:

care to give me some names?

does a man require a name? Joffrey Baratheon

I was asking for everyone to give me 4 players to look over.  For that I need names not flavor :P and if anyone lists that dead bastard I won't be happy with them

nen, gow3ever, ninpie,

To look over, as in, re-read?

Humm ok. I want you to read:

Mario because I feel convinced he's town but I may be letting my gut cloud my judgement.
Radish. He hasn't shown himself to be a lynch candidate today. That's odd.
Spurge. What do you make of his bickering with Hat at the beginning? Talking about reporting and banning.. also what's this about him wanting to be watched?(This part is just frustration with not even wanting to read any more confusing things today)
Kantor. Guy is a maze. I can't tell if he's just very calm and casual townie, or putting on a show.

That being said, I'm sorry to even ask you for that. I've already read through the thread several times and was building cases and I felt like I needed to throw that all away because it might be tainted evidence. I'm trying to start fresh with people who others have been calling suspicious but whom I've been ignoring.

Thanks,

Baalzamon said:

Of the 18 players besides myself, only 5 have a vote on me (Pezus, Prof, Smeags, Kantor, & Rol).  I would like a reasoning from the remaining players why they don't have a vote on me.  I'm simply curious.

For one thing, you seem to have something more to say, and after you get lynched you won't be able to say it.  Unless you've decided to take your secrets to the grave? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Ah Ok, fair enough. I didn't realize this was your "body quote" just broken up into segments. I thought you had been replying to posts while reading.

But one question....you read through the whole thread before starting to post and didn't bother checking the link about smeags name hint, but responded that you still didn't know anyway?

It is fine. Hatz and other complained about big posts so I am going to start spamming....

No, I checked the links. Even if the hint was 100% obvious I know nothing about the theme, thus I have no idea what his name is.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
I don't mean to be that guy, but Mario, you were here for an hour after Baalz claimed. Were you afk and then had to run out?

More of a combination of reading through 350 posts, looking through GoNintendo, and watching the NBA Finals. I don't mind the questions though. I have nothing to hide. I really don't want people to waste their scans on me like you alluded you might.

Nintendo still doomed?

Final-Fan said:
Baalzamon said:

Of the 18 players besides myself, only 5 have a vote on me (Pezus, Prof, Smeags, Kantor, & Rol).  I would like a reasoning from the remaining players why they don't have a vote on me.  I'm simply curious.

For one thing, you seem to have something more to say, and after you get lynched you won't be able to say it.  Unless you've decided to take your secrets to the grave? 

Being that I have been informed already I don't have time to talk after being lynched, that point is quite clear to me.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

Being that I have been informed already I don't have time to talk after being lynched, that point is quite clear to me.

Who are your scum buddies?

Nintendo still doomed?

pezus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
pezus said:

You can start by saying where you were and why you didn't comment earlier when you came online

Are you my mother or something? I am sorry I am tired and I am really in bad mood right now. 

No, I just want to know why you didn't post. Sorry for sounding demanding, just asking questions. 

I think I already answered that. I was reading 400+ post and  still reading it.

As for your other question. I already told you guys in the sign up thread that if I was gone I am really really busy. It means I didn't get the chance to get online and tell you guys I will be out. I am focusing on my school work so on those days I was out I didn't get online in here. I don't want any distraction. 

Sorry for the rude remark. I was really tired and I was really in a bad mood since I didn't have enough sleep. :(