By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:
Lets get this game rolling guys. We just lost an important town role and we need to get town on the right track.

I'm just going to go ahead and role claim right about now. I'm King Robb Stark, and I'm a miller.

This came out of no where. Please explain why you felt that was the right time to role claim. For now...

Unvote

Vote: Baalz

Either you and Pezus are telling the truth and we have two millers. (Unlikely because two millers seems far fetched)

...or you are both lying. (Unlikely because I doubt two mafia would both be stupid enough to claim miller)

...or you are telling the truth while Pezus is lying. (Unlikely because of the way you reacted to his claim)

...or Pezus is telling the truth while you are lying. (Very likely because of the timing of your claim and the way you acted after Pezus came forward)

Excuse me, but how did you know tha pezus was going to claim miller?

I assume that you are answering posts in order of the ones you haven't seen yet.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
How about mario? Should i try to name cop him?
He did seem kind of strange with his joking back and forth.
Rol seems like he might be a good choice too.

Please don't waste your scan on me. This goes to any other cops we might have as well. I think that the mafia will manipulate your actions anyway. Last round we made sure that NintendoPie couldn't scan us because he was the name cop and the same thing will happen to you. (Unless you are a mafia name cop)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Smeags said:

When did you first suspect I was him?

I still don't know who you are. It really stinks to not know the theme at all. -_-

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:

I assume that you are answering posts in order of the ones you haven't seen yet.

I didn't know he was going to claim, but he did. Not sure what you are talking about here? I read through the whole thread before starting to post.

Nintendo still doomed?

Baalzamon said:
Thanks Wonk.

I will await the remaining 17 responses when I wake up in the morning.

care to give me some names?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

I didn't know he was going to claim, but he did. Not sure what you are talking about here? I read through the whole thread before starting to post.

Ah Ok, fair enough. I didn't realize this was your "body quote" just broken up into segments. I thought you had been replying to posts while reading.

But one question....you read through the whole thread before starting to post and didn't bother checking the link about smeags name hint, but responded that you still didn't know anyway?

Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
Thanks Wonk.

I will await the remaining 17 responses when I wake up in the morning.

care to give me some names?

does a man require a name? Joffrey Baratheon

So far we have the following:

Voted for me: Pezus, Prof, Smeags, Kantor, Rol, Supermario

Gave legitimate reason for not voting for me: Wonk

Remaining: Spurge, Radish, Mantle, HappyD, FF, Stefl, Noctis, Insomniac, Hatmoza, Korppi, Danne

My math was way wrong, I forgot to subtract off those who had voted.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I don't mean to be that guy, but Mario, you were here for an hour after Baalz claimed. Were you afk and then had to run out?

Insomniac was also online for about an hour after the claim then mysteriously disappeared, fyi, as well as radish was on a solid hour, made a post and left. What's with these guys. Like, just vote and get it over with.