By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Linkzmax said:

Votals:
No Lynch[L-5] - Final-Fan, Kantor, Baalz, radish, Korppi, prof, mantle, Kantor, Smeags, spurge, hat
Baalz[L-5] - pezus, prof, Smeags, Rol, Kantor
FF[L-8] - Stefl, mario, happy
spurge[L-9] - insom, SmeagsRol 
Stefl[L-9] - insom, Noctis
happy[L-9] - Rol, FF 
Noctis - pezus
prof - RolmarioFinal-FanhatKantor
radish - Rol
mario - happy

Trucks - profhat

With 19 players alive, 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

Just over 21 hours remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

oh hey there you are, thanks!

Around the Network

FF and Wonk, can you please just vote.
Or better yet, can someone with a non-partisan perspective please look through Baalz' posts?
I think if I were to read it I might just see things that aren't there.

Linkzmax said:

Votals:
No Lynch[L-5] - Final-Fan, Kantor, Baalz, radish, Korppi, prof, mantle, Kantor, Smeags, spurge, hat
Baalz[L-5] - pezus, prof, Smeags, Rol, Kantor
FF[L-8] - Stefl, mario, happy
spurge[L-9] - insom, SmeagsRol 
Stefl[L-9] - insom, Noctis
happy[L-9] - Rol, FF 
Noctis - pezus
prof - RolmarioFinal-FanhatKantor
radish - Rol
mario - happy

Trucks - profhat

With 19 players alive, 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

Just over 21 hours remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

why is 11 the majority for 19 players?

Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
Or are you referring to the fact that I just posted the exact same thing that Pezus posted not too long back, yet you didn't ask him the same question?

his was bad yours is looking like TOS with you name - role

I think you should be more focused on my roleclaim than on me using the same format that Linkz himself posted.

-----

Speaking of which, that leads me to a question.  Of the 18 players besides myself, only 5 have a vote on me (Pezus, Prof, Smeags, Kantor, & Rol).  I would like a reasoning from the remaining players why they don't have a vote on me.  I'm simply curious.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

TruckOSaurus said:

Congratulations prof, you've manage to suck the fun out of the last thing that kept me interested in this site.

Mafia is the only reason I still come to this site as well. Take a break like I did and it will become fun again. Playing too much games in a row isn't always a good idea. I know you are frustrated, but don't leave the site forever because of it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
WEll town now that Trucks could be modkilled it is down to me. Do not make a mistake and lynch me. I promise you that I am town as well and we will just be farther behind. Heck now that this has happened we should do a no lynch and someone can watch me and see what I do tonight. That will prove that I am town.

Very ironic Spurge. You tell someone to watch you AFTER Trucks was modkilled. Very convenient, don't you think?

Nintendo still doomed?

Wonktonodi said:

how about some names and less complaing :)

Final Fan

Mantle

Hatmoza

Spurge

Nintendo still doomed?

Baalzamon said:
Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
Or are you referring to the fact that I just posted the exact same thing that Pezus posted not too long back, yet you didn't ask him the same question?

his was bad yours is looking like TOS with you name - role

I think you should be more focused on my roleclaim than on me using the same format that Linkz himself posted.

-----

Speaking of which, that leads me to a question.  Of the 18 players besides myself, only 5 have a vote on me (Pezus, Prof, Smeags, Kantor, & Rol).  I would like a reasoning from the remaining players why they don't have a vote on me.  I'm simply curious.

yes miller when it is very uncommon for there to be two.

so why claim it now? you bored and want the attention?

as for why not because I want to be able to read over a few people and post it before the day ends.

rushing to end the day won't get as much info as it taking some time.

Baalzamon said:
Lets get this game rolling guys. We just lost an important town role and we need to get town on the right track.

I'm just going to go ahead and role claim right about now. I'm King Robb Stark, and I'm a miller.

This came out of no where. Please explain why you felt that was the right time to role claim. For now...

Unvote

Vote: Baalz

Either you and Pezus are telling the truth and we have two millers. (Unlikely because two millers seems far fetched)

...or you are both lying. (Unlikely because I doubt two mafia would both be stupid enough to claim miller)

...or you are telling the truth while Pezus is lying. (Unlikely because of the way you reacted to his claim)

...or Pezus is telling the truth while you are lying. (Very likely because of the timing of your claim and the way you acted after Pezus came forward)

Nintendo still doomed?

Thanks Wonk.

I will await the remaining 17 responses when I wake up in the morning.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.