By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Smeags said:
DanneSandin said:
But seriously ya'll - wtf happend with trucks?? I'm still confounded by that!

I just don't think he came into the Mafia game in the best of spirits, and the constant hounding by Prof was the nail in the coffin.

It's a bummer, I enjoyed playing with Trucks last round. He gave me doughnuts.

Anyways, we've already lost a townie. Truck's suicide really put us in a bad position to try and lynch anyone today. We'll just have to take our losses and let Mafia/3rd parties make their moves.

Unvote

Vote: No lynch

HoS: SpurgeonRyan
HoS: Noctis_Nox

FoS: Pezus
FoS: HappyDolphin

Yeah, I like playing with both prof and Trucks! Without those guys (and Rol, whom I also enjoy playing with) there wouldn't be anything happening :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

My statement was that you post to someone then you leave. Is that a statement of accusation?

Also I had my last post color coordinated. Darn Html...

"See what I mean. When someone accuses someone of something, that someone can tend to become a little defensive. :)"

This is what you said. Also, I don't leave when I post, I usually solve all the doubts the said person has.

spurgeonryan said:
Oh good! Insomniac is here. Could you come in and tell us what you think about all this?

Naaaw he won't because he is scum.

spurgeonryan said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Oh good! Insomniac is here. Could you come in and tell us what you think about all this?

Naaaw he won't because he is scum.

You are either joking or you you just let slip that he is on your team.

haha YOU serious!? I was of course joking (and it would only be even MORE fun if I actuallu WAS mafibud and said thah - not that I am scum, mind you), but I find him fishy...

Wow.. this game resorted to spamming rather quickly. I don't need to point fingers.

and prof, everyone coming to your side telling you how special you are? I don't feel that way at all. You played awful, and you should feel bad.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

To the awesome people out here. I am fucking reading 400+ post and I need to catch up. >_>

So for now I really don't what's happening.

I'm finding it hard enough to follow the game itself with my Summer classes, but to wade through a cluster of interrupting spam posts is pretty aggravating.

Unvote Trucks

Vote No Lynch

We are putting this day to sleep.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

pezus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
To the awesome people out here. I am fucking reading 400+ post and I need to catch up. >_>

So for now I really don't what's happening.

You can start by saying where you were and why you didn't comment earlier when you came online

Are you my mother or something? I am sorry I am tired and I am really in bad mood right now. 

I am gonna continue reading later on after I get some good rest. I am really tired and it's already 4 am in here.

damn it ToS you Bastard!

I know I have a few things to respond to getting on it now.