By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor kantor kantor.
Seriously? Have you done any scumhunting?
Or do you just comment on what people think?
I havent shared my suspect yet and you suddenly got curious. Im relictant to share becausr it was quite scummy that you wanted to k ow my suspect.

But ill tell you. Its trucks.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Kantor kantor kantor.
Seriously? Have you done any scumhunting?
Or do you just comment on what people think?
I havent shared my suspect yet and you suddenly got curious. Im relictant to share becausr it was quite scummy that you wanted to k ow my suspect.

But ill tell you. Its trucks.

What a surprise! /sarcasm

Signature goes here!

Kantor said:
radishhead said:
I thought that Mafia games were exempt from the anti-flaming rules imposed on the rest of the forum?

I'll be more lenient than usual, and nobody has really come close to the line yet, but you're not completely immune whilst in this thread.

[Mafia mod mode]IMO the line is personal insults, such as bashing someone for their race or sexual preference. Other attacks are far more Mafia-related(big M not little m) for various reasons than otherwise.

And the worst thing about a ban of a Mafia player is all of their posts are removed.(Although they can be seen by quoting IIRC)[Mafia mod mode]

Votals:
No Lynch[L-7] - Final-Fan, Kantor, Baalz, radish, Korppi
spurge[L-9] - insom, Smeags 
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario, happy
Stefl[L-10] - insom, Noctis
prof[L-10] - Rolmario, FF
radish - Rol
happy - Rol
mario - happy

With 20 players alive, 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

A bit under 51 hours remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

The funny thing about mario's style of posting, it's unfocused. I hate it, it potentially confuses readers or makes them easily get sidetracked. I don't like it at all. So I laugh when players like Danne say they're useful- mario's posts that is- I don't usually judge quality and quantity of posts, but the last 2 games are nothing like mario's game 40 posts that were rightfully praised. Now, they're just sorry excuses for a post.

Prof, I know you said you are satisfied with my explanation, but I have something to tell you anyway- you spiteful piece of horse manure- it's not that I am wary of you, or the last game. It's because if I house claim I basically character claim. I don't give a crap if alignment doesn't match.Now stop this shit parade. I expressed that I am against roleclaiming, and you agreed to that, but what you are doing right now is simply the long route to eventually demanding roles. So fuck off. And stop this! You are a buzz kill to the game every single time we play of late. It's not even fun playing anymore when you are being so detrimental to the game of mafia, and that's the genuine truth. Let us fucking townies do our job for once without the fear of someone like yourself pulling the covers right off our heads. Just stop. Look, everyone knows who Radish is now. Are you not satisfied? Who is that going to help more, Scum or town?

Also you mention that gradually having people claim bits and pieces about themselves will corner scum into claims, that makes no sense to me because despite what itty pieces of information you gather from everybody, the more information scum have to work with to better their fakeclaim, and with the time, they can per fect their claims. Everything with time gets better. And what if they have a list of fakeclaims provided? Did you think that out? Your half thought out plans, I want nothing to do with them. I witnessed up close and personal how unreliable you can be. You thought you were a cult last game because I sent you a PM informing you that you were abducted.

I had enough prof, I really tried to hold it in and let you do your thing, but you are just becoming so unbearable to play with. At least that's how I feel.

That said. I have catching up to do.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vote Prof

This is just my default vote that will not change unless I feel there's a better option

I still have like 150+ posts to catch up with.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Radish: "Mario is my current ideal lynch if we had to lynch someone right now."

@Radish
You still never answered why you felt this way. What was your reasoning then, and do you still feel the same way now?

@Trucks
It is pretty easy to tell when you are mafia. You might as well just admit it now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

some of my thoughts on the whole houseclaim ideas. Had prof just asked for the claims I wouldn't feel as bad about them. But by asking everyone if they can come up with reasons not to doesn't at all feel like scum hunting it feels like role fishing.
Asking the house would be harder to find who is what role based on their house. Asking for reasons not to or even further asking people is names align with roles. Is seeing those who are ok with sharing vs those who aren't. The mafia can already talk and make a plan. What are individual power roles who see a connection supposed to do?

In addition to this being totally flavor metaing and not scum hunting by actions. Play the game not the flavor.

Then you guys hold your goddamn discussion witgout me.
i was just fine writing my little notes and keeping my ideas to myself.

Oh and trucks nice of you to suddenly show up just as your mentuoned.

theprof00 said:
Then you guys hold your goddamn discussion witgout me.
i was just fine writing my little notes and keeping my ideas to myself.

Oh and trucks nice of you to suddenly show up just as your mentuoned.

My pleasure!

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
Radish: "Mario is my current ideal lynch if we had to lynch someone right now."

@Radish
You still never answered why you felt this way. What was your reasoning then, and do you still feel the same way now?

@Trucks
It is pretty easy to tell when you are mafia. You might as well just admit it now.

At the beginning of the game, I was really confused by your starting of the lie-detector thing and jumping in straight away with two HoS's and a vote, but you seem to have calmed down a little - I'll take it as over-enthusiasm for now. Besides, I'm absolutely fine with a no lynch atm, and I haven't really got much of a reason to branch away from that yet.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~