By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

From my journalas mod last game. I point out my concern concern of lazy towns:

"Everyone tosses Fos/HoS so meaninglessly. No one pursues any lynches or makes a case despite the fact that many FoSs are on scum. If your arguments and evidence are strong or at least there, take the initiative. Fos/HoSs have become a joke in mafia."

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Also, thank you spurge for noticing our efforts. I didn't play my best, yeah, but I think I played better than what people are trying to paint us as.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

In your defense hat, I think you play terribly most rounds in general these days. So you were up to par :)

hatmoza said:
Also, thank you spurge for noticing our efforts. I didn't play my best, yeah, but I think I played better than what people are trying to paint us as.

Obviosuly you guys played great because none of you died. It was a perfect game for you and I am not trying to take anything away from that. I'm just saying things could have been much different if we actually had an active town instead of an active mafia controlling the town. You did well to get rid of Prof and Wonk right away and then going all out to lynch me because after that no one was putting things together besides Danne who no one believed and Pezus who no one believed. None of that matters now because it is in the past. Great acting job saying you would never play again if I turned out to be town btw. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Kantor said:
Can you at least grant us that we chose our night kills well? Prof saw through us pretty much from the moment he died, looking through that Dead thread.

By the final day, Danne had very accurately named every single member of the mafia and our roles. But then we didn't even try to lynch him.

very well night one you got rid of 2 people who could have pushed the first domino

Around the Network

Also, QTs should only be a night thing. Talking during the day leads to TOO MUCH FLUFF! I raised that concern around midway through the mafia thread. I even stopped following my own mafia thread a good portion of the time.

I for one LOVE to read QTs but I dread the thought of reading an 1000+ fluff QT. Night talking keeps the discussion focused and far more interesting with a lower post count. Quality > Quantity.

Also, If you read the mafia thread (which I doubt, that thread is a behemoth of unnecessary posts) I was the only player against killing prof initially for honor reasons. I only changed my mind after he revealed he was a flavor cop.

RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:
In your defense hat, I think you play terribly most rounds in general these days. So you were up to par :)

I've only seen him playing in round 8 and 40. Knowing how bad he plays as town was the major reason why I believed he was town. The whole "baalz is unlynchable" issue was so bad that I didn't think he would be so stupid as scum. His terrible play, as you say, was a perfect cover.

I wanted to hold my tongue, but you without a doubt were the lousiest player for putting so much faith in me and the 'cop; stefl XD. What's so hilarious about it, as I point out in the mafia thread, is that you had a noble reason to continue the game --catch the scum, and aide town, yet all you did was help us scum every step of the game. We thank you multiple times in the mafia thread. Youre the last player to poke fun at me, actually, you have no right to! XD

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:

I've only seen him playing in round 8 and 40. Knowing how bad he plays as town was the major reason why I believed he was town. The whole "baalz is unlynchable" issue was so bad that I didn't think he would be so stupid as scum. His terrible play, as you say, was a perfect cover.

There was something different this time though...he was far too nice compared to his last game.

That's actually genuinely due to watching MLP. I promised myself I would try and be a better person on the forums, starting with no more cussing. Which, causes me to go back and edit out most of my posts before I submit them.

that was such a fatal mistake the more I think about it Rol. EVERYONE in the mafia group had you pegged as town, and I'm sure everyone in the game game saw you as a town watcher.

Why oh why did you claim bullet proof? I f you didn't do that... you would have been a great threat to us.
I still don't understand that calim. Watcher claim was more than enough for you to draw Radish's protection. You had us sweating when you outed Kantor as a potential scum. Your transformation fromour biggest threat to our little puppet was quite the downfall

I really want to know why you made that fatal claim? Which led to us catching you yet in another lie by saying you targeted (watched) F-F... which btw we knew was a lie because stefl really did investigate him that night.