By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

HD signed here second. As someone who's played double duty myself in the past, it's very difficult and I would certainly not recommend it for the inexperienced.

Around the Network

lol... yeah, I wanted to add... I played 7 rounds of IRC mafia on one day and only lost 1... won 3 as scum (both perfect victories) and 3 as town... though I have to say the 120 second timelimit per day IRC-mafia offers is... a little low... and its more luck than being able to analyse anything...

pezus said:
Kantor said:
To be clear, I did genuinely think that baalz was cartel. The whole "claiming Robb Stark" thing seemed kind of pointless otherwise.

Pezus was getting overly trusting of Rol, but I suppose that can be easily explained by the fact that Rol is usually an excellent player.

Yeah, could Baalz explain now what exactly the point was?! We got nothing from that

He did at some point, though it wasn't clear. Claiming miller gets you votes. Claiming a main character of a theme as a lie is likely to get counter claimed and get votes. Baalz goal was to see who looked like they were thinking "That's such a lie, this guy is scum" and  who was like "Yes, this guy is lying and is going to get lynched today instead of one of us"

HD PMed prof and I that.

2 minute days!! Yikes. I'd like our days speedier than past games(and even my game) but that's just foolishness!

Day one, as dull as it is needs to be as long as or longer than other days though. That or we just do away with it and start with a night 1.

So does happyD actually play well or does he not? I didn't think he played that well this game.

Around the Network

He played pretty damn good in the pokemon round. Figured some things out before anyone else. Just got on the bad side of hat

Unlynchable usually are 1 shot and known to be any aligment and I don't want to give a yawnfest of what was going through my head with baalz unlynchable claim. It's a very common modifier to small faction, solo factions, etc. So yeah some of us scum thought he was cartel, why not? they were a threat and we eliminated/attacked/ nullified all possible threats.

Also, people think more clearly in the dead thread. They continuously helped us scum lynch one towny after the other again and again and again, but the mafia were sooooooo obvious the moment they were sent to the dead thread. Laughable. We were so obvious yet not a single mafia player was eliminated.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I think rol learned the very last lesson we all learn in mafia, trust.

Thank you for trusting me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Unlynchable usually are 1 shot and known to be any aligment and I don't want to give a yawnfest of what was going through my head with baalz unlynchable claim. It's a very common modifier to small faction, solo factions, etc. So yeah some of us scum thought he was cartel, why not? they were a threat and we eliminated/attacked/ nullified all possible threats.

Also, people think more clearly in the dead thread. They continuously helped us scum lynch one towny after the other again and again and again, but the mafia were sooooooo obvious the moment they were sent to the dead thread. Laughable. We were so obvious yet not a single mafia player was eliminated.

what I'm trying to say is, sometimes we should just take a pride pill and give credit where it was due. We were actually pretty daring and convincing.

We openly defended each other throughout most of the game X-D

also a word of concern for the mod. Despite what crazy crap that happens in a game. Don't let that interfere with your raw opinion of the game. That's why I kept my own little journal last game, so I wouldn't be blinded with bias.

Your lousy awards are very reflective of how much hatred you had towards this game when you are supposed to be this neutral force.