By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

It's time we LYNCH ALL LURKERS!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
QTs please!

Don't worry Hatmosa, I appreciated your "I'm not whining, I'm complaining!" reference as soon as I read it :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

No comments on the game. Not even going to read mafia thread. No point reading a bunch of imbeciles figure out how to trick other imbeciles.

Still, I was pretty much confirmed town from the start, and I had a bomb attached to me- how's that for survival, even if I didn't do a great job in the game itself? xD

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Rol is a great player. I'll try to learn from him in the future, I think.

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network

Well, that was a terrible game from the town, myself included. To be fair, I was distracted last night by the fire that was right next to my home, and I was almost evacuated; I had even started packing but we got lucky with the wind dying down, and the fire didn't get any closer... (though I still might need to evacutate if it gets worse again)... So defending myself was a low priority. Not that it excuses the fact that I sucked. Anyway, I don't think I'll be playing the next game as long as the fires are around. It's not fair to everyone else if I'm randomly missing often.

General comments about the game; Spurge, you are evil. I gave up on you halfway through day 2 because I realized that you weren't actually scum, you just wanted me to think you were scum, even if you didn't know it. Mario, I apologize for hammering you. I knew Kantor wasn't going to be lynched, and I thought you were just as good of a candidate. Looking back, I was obviously wrong. Everyone, I apologize again for being gone so much.

For the next game though, Day 1 NEEDS to be 24 hours or less. Seriously, when the thread gets over 1000 posts Day 1 and most of it is meaningless crap, it really puts me off the game. Discussion is one thing, but we really beat it to death in the last few rounds.

Second, I'd like to see some smaller rounds pop up occasionally (like when we had round A and B way back when). It can get really hard to keep track of massive games, and it's nice to do something different every now and then.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
No comments on the game. Not even going to read mafia thread. No point reading a bunch of imbeciles figure out how to trick other imbeciles.

At least tell me your thoughts on the cartel's play.

Rol, if you read my comments in the dead, you;ll know.

You did marvelous for most of the game. Even when you said I must be facepalming, I thought you were doing great.

Your problem was believing Hat was town. Our problem (as a team) was not commuting night one.

Insom, I think most of us are happy to have larger rounds again that exceed 12 players (at least I am)

Stefl1504 said:
Insom, I think most of us are happy to have larger rounds again that exceed 12 players (at least I am)

I'm not saying to have only smaller rounds, or even mostly smaller rounds. Just every once in a while, it'd be nice.

I like these large rounds

I know my activity declined as the game went on, but that was partly due to how so many other players just disappeared. I think in future rounds every player should have at least a small role (double voting etc.) to keep them interested.

Watch me on YouTube!