By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Good game scum! The town really screwed up this one and since I'm the first offender, I'll refrain from commenting on how the game played out.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
pezus said:

Stefl, investigate hatmoza, kantor or mantle or noctis, depending on who is lynched

Quoted for the lulz

GG

My bomb never activated- I can't believe that me, nor any of the people I protected were never killed during the night phase :S

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

The funniest part is that we got the real cop lynched and totally made the town disregard his 2 successful investigations XD

I lulz every time I remember that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Actually, until Danne claimed, we had not one doubt we would win this round... Dannes claim asked for... drastic measures...

Around the Network

So who killed me?

Wonktonodi said:
So who killed me?

Noctis.

Wonktonodi said:
So who killed me?

we did. We regular killed you D1 and Strongmanned Prof.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:
GG

My bomb never activated- I can't believe that me, nor any of the people I protected were never killed during the night phase :S

You made it obvious you were a bodyguard, which means no mafia team is going to directly target you. Targeting the right person is tougher, and if there had been more attempts(or better lynches) you probably could have gotten it right.

QTs please!