By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
Hurry the fuck up stefl. The hours you gave are up

lol... I know... they have been used up for like... 12? hours...

I didn't think I would be that tired after work^^ (and I thought there would be much more posts)

Well, pezus I am not to happy about you outing korppi...

this is why I hate claiming cop, always everything waits on you, this sucks...

Why? I reduced the number of suspects by doing that, so we can have better focus. Good job on Insomniac, I was thinking heavily today on if he could be mafia. He made careful but detailed posts and made sure to say "including me" when he listed suspects. Felt 'forced' as HappyD would say

I just think it wasn't necessary...

Around the Network

I am not mafia. I may also have to leave for an unknown amount of time as I am currently under a pre evactuation notice for a fire near my own home. In case I am lynched and don't make it back in time, here is what I have to say. My role is Rakharo, and I am town vanilla. I am inclined to believe that Stefl is not scum, but I believe that Rol's guesses are correct, and that the mafia are Kantor, Noctis, and Mantle.

As I said before, I believe that a Mantle lynch would be best, so I will;

Vote: Mantle

RolStoppable said:

It doesn't matter if you will be here or not. If the cop got a guilty result on you, then that's all that is needed.

My guesses also include a mafia with four people, so you would fit right in there.

Of course, I know that Stefl can't be a normal cop, as I am not mafia. And Pezus, of course everyone says they are not mafia. But the difference is that I know I am telling the truth. I do not expect to survive the day, but I have posted my thoughts so you will know when I am revealed as town. If people are decided on the day, that is fine as I will likely end up missing more of the game anyway. I will probably be evacuated soon, since I can see the fire from my house and the winds are picking up in this direction. I apologize to everyone and Linkz for missing so much of the game.

That was a rather weak defense by insomniac...

My votes never changing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
That was a rather weak defense by insomniac...

My votes never changing.

I am not sure how you would have me defend myself from a guilty investigation. I would admit that I am scum, but I'm not scum. I will gain nothing by doing so. I can't give away fellow scummates, because I am town and have none. I can't give any insight on night actions, because I had none. I don't mind if I am lynched because I am not a power role, the town will at least gain something from it, and I have really struggled to participate in this game because of all the fire related problems and that doesn't seem likely to let up any time soon.

Around the Network
pezus said:
So what about a stefl, mantle and hatz mafia? If stefl is lying of course. Stefl, FF and Radish?! Damn, this is confusing. I will think on this

Now's not the time to go crazy, just trust me when I say that danne was an insane (or at least not sane) cop. And let's finally lynch scum!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Unvote (too lazy to confirm I actually have a vote out currently)
Vote insomniac

I'll admit I've played my part in the town drunkenly swaying from one strategy to the next, leaving leads half-followed-up everywhere, but this still seems like the best move.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Rol's logic is sound concerning what can be inferred from the flips.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I like to make my lynches based on a combination of who would give us the most information should they be lynched and how likely they are to be mafia. Sorry Insomniac- you top the list for both of those criteria at the moment. Besides, we're having far too many "vanilla town" revealed to us at the moment

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oops

Vote:Insomniac

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~