By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Final-Fan said:
Listen mantle, if you get lynched it will be at least party because you SCANNED GUILTY so don't even try to put yourself up on the cross with Danne.

Except that he is clearly not a sane cop. In fact I am thinking he was a paranoid cop, who gets a guilty scan all the time. Not such a great thing to get a GUILTY scan when you are paranoid, so yes, you guys would be ridiculous to do that.

Don't try to defend your decision to lynch Danne.

Around the Network

Who did you target last night Rol? 

Who did you protect last night kantor?

What did you do last night mantle?

What did you do last night hatmoza?

Who did you scan stefl?

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Who did you target last night Rol? 

Who did you protect last night kantor?

What did you do last night mantle?

What did you do last night hatmoza?

Who did you scan stefl?

I can't do anything during the night. I am vanilla.

Where have you been all this time?

mantlepiecek said:

I can't do anything during the night. I am vanilla.

Where have you been all this time?

Oh really now?!

mantlepiecek said:
Final-Fan said:
Listen mantle, if you get lynched it will be at least party because you SCANNED GUILTY so don't even try to put yourself up on the cross with Danne.

Except that he is clearly not a sane cop. In fact I am thinking he was a paranoid cop, who gets a guilty scan all the time. Not such a great thing to get a GUILTY scan when you are paranoid, so yes, you guys would be ridiculous to do that.

Does it say "Paranoid Cop" in the OP chart?  Didn't think so.  If Danne's results are wrong, if he's not a sane cop, the only ones who know that are you and hatz.  Are we supposed to just believe you when you tell us that?  You are the one being ridiculous. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
Final-Fan said:

Does it say "Paranoid Cop" in the OP chart?  Didn't think so.  If Danne's results are wrong, if he's not a sane cop, the only ones who know that are you and hatz.  Are we supposed to just believe you when you tell us that?  You are the one being ridiculous. 

Exactly. You guys are trying to find information again. Like I already said before. Nothing ridiculous in my post.

Votals? Same as last time. 46.5 hours to go.

Okay, first off, I am sorry, thankfully some got the neutral wallpost carefully placed by me...

as for my nights result:

Vote: Insomniac

I was thinking about confirming myself as not naive (targeting pezus), the problem with that would've been that even if I got a guilty result on him, it wouldn't give us additional information... well so I changed my decision... (well, also lady luck told me to do so).

Well, as for the two cops, if danne is sane, it is highly likely that scum got a godfather too, and that scum has way more power than we think... (this would also be why rol was blocked)

pezus said:
Hurry the fuck up stefl. The hours you gave are up

lol... I know... they have been used up for like... 12? hours...

I didn't think I would be that tired after work^^ (and I thought there would be much more posts)

Well, pezus I am not to happy about you outing korppi...

this is why I hate claiming cop, always everything waits on you, this sucks...

Oh, yeah, also mantle is a viable option in my eyes, because, come one... he is like... 90% scum 10% st**id...