By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

And Korppi! OMFG Korppi! The newb scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
pezus said:
hatmoza said:
pezus said:

Yes, that is probably it. Jumping on lynch trains huh? Wasn't it you who kept voting and unvoting yesterday?

You are along for the ride. No concern for the town whatsoever. What have you done for us so far again since your miller claim?

If you had read the thread you should know. "No concern for the town"? What the hell does that mean? I have kept posting my theories and comments despite being almost completely in the dark, and I don't see anyone doing much better so far. 

@Everyone: Why would a weak doctor be revealed as such and not a paranoid cop?

Cops flavors are never revealed Doofus. The only cop flavor game I can recall was when I was once an insane cop. My flip only said cop. Jesus get your tunnel glasses off!

Let me go find that game to show you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

In the mean time read this Pezus. A cop is a cop! Sanities is not something revealed to the player or in a flip, at least in my experience. That would defeat the whole purpose anyway.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

pezus said:
hatmoza said:
pezus said:
hatmoza said:
pezus said:

Yes, that is probably it. Jumping on lynch trains huh? Wasn't it you who kept voting and unvoting yesterday?

You are along for the ride. No concern for the town whatsoever. What have you done for us so far again since your miller claim?

If you had read the thread you should know. "No concern for the town"? What the hell does that mean? I have kept posting my theories and comments despite being almost completely in the dark, and I don't see anyone doing much better so far. 

@Everyone: Why would a weak doctor be revealed as such and not a paranoid cop?

Cops flavors are never revealed Doofus. The only cop flavor game I can recall was when I was once an insane cop. My flip only said cop. Jesus get your tunnel glasses off!

Let me go find that game to show you.

Okay...but why didn't you say that yesterday when people were saying lynching Danne would reveal a lot?

Well not tht I'm a fan of using real life excuses but I've been working my butt off the last few days and didn't even have time to post anything that was on my mind. I could barely even follow the game.

I'm working a co-worker's shift since he became a baby father  3 days ago.

This... is still going on? O_O

Around the Network

The more Pezus talks the more I'm convinced he's scum. Matter of fact:

Vote Pezus

So I was right all along of Danne being Robb Stark. People still think I am scum?

vote : RolStoppable

We should have done this some time back. Baalz flipping town makes me feel safe about pezus's alignment, and him saying korppi is town must be the truth as well.

My suspect list has changed now. I am thinking Noctis, insomniac, kantor. My vote remains on Rol though. I hope people don't try to find "information" again.

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

I assume as much, but there really isn't an explanation post. Seems like Linkz kept most of the explanations to his PM. But, judging from the first posts (he is told that he will get to know the results before next day starts), and the fact that he recruited a town miller, he can't recruit scum and would die if he tried as much (because otherwise he could act as a cop basically).

This could explain why korppi voted for danne on Day 3. Because you trusted me, you told korppi to do the same. Right?

Yes, or we discussed it a little. He wanted a mantle lynch but it wasn't going to happen at the point he arrived at the scene and I did trust you so a Danne lynch was really our only option.

No, Mantle, a Rol lynch won't do us good. Mafia will have to keep roleblocking him, if Rol is lynched they will be free to roleblock someone else. If you are thinking Kantor, why not vote for him when it seems like most of us agree on him?

Because kantor is not yet confirmed as scum. We don't want another danne situation.

However I wouldn't mind it as much as I minded Danne's lynch I guess. Still, Kantor is not the roleblocker according to Rol. So the blocker could still be insomniac or Noctis, the way I see it.

We aren't in a situation where we can take risks like that. Keeping a scum alive is not our job, taking them out is. Look at it this way; Rol isn't dead yet. You guys reasoning was that we would lose 3 scum members by today, instead we lost 2 townies. It was a bad idea to not lynch Rol, and I still think it's a bad idea to let him get away.

Votals:
pezus[L-5] - hat
Rol[L-5] - mantle
hat - pezus
mantle - pezus

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

89 hours, 20 minutes remain. Day ends Thursday 5:30PM EDT(9:30PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+4&month=06&day=28&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

pezus said:
Mantle, I didn't mean that Kantor is the blocker. I meant that the blocker will have to keep blocking rol instead of our cop for instance. An interesting thing to note is that rol WAS blocked which tells me our plan included at least one mafia

You bring up a good point.

I am still pro - Rol lynch though. The situation is unique; but I will rather lynch a scum then someone who isn't proven. If stefl has got a guilty scan then I guess we can lynch that other guy.

But otherwise it is way too risky to go with anyone else. Especially Noctis, I don't want him dead with Rol alive. If possible we keep him alive until Rol dies just to be on the safe side.