By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Since we are dealing with Robb Stark :

Noctis and insomniac, it is very essential you come here and say whether you are Robb Stark or not. If you are not Robb Stark, then no need to character claim. If you are Robb Stark, then please tell us so that we can lynch Danne.

Around the Network

Vote Danne

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

pezus said:

I'm beginning to lean towards a Danne lynch because that will tell us a whole lot. If he's sane cop (doubtful I think), we lynch/Rol kills hatmoza and mantle.

Scum, why do you keep forgetting I'm bullet proof? You'd think you paid attention to the fucking details by now.

Rol can always shoot you in the face. It'd be a shame for us to waste his kill on me when we kept him alive just to use his night kill to town's advantage. Frankly, I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe if we start killing the people we least suspect for a change we might finally hit something that''s not cartel or town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

vote : RolStoppable

I refuse to vote for someone who is not proven to be scum in favour of information, while letting the scum go thinking he will provide us with another kill.

I will change my vote if someone else claims Robb Stark though.

I'm drunk and angry, so you're not getting proper votals.
I don't THINK anyone is close to lynch though.

Day ends in like 16.5 hours. http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Around the Network

Sorry for my couple day absence. It will unfortunately continue over the weekend. I have yet to thoroughly read the some 500 posts that I have missed, and I do not feel comfortable making a decision today without doing so.

I did see some mentions of myself possibly being Robb Stark. I am not Robb Stark.

Do not let this end in No Lynch guys. I am honestly convinced Danne is the best lynch we can make. It gives us tons of info even if he's not scum. I don't consider Rol an imminent threat. And the other scum faction will pretty much have to kill him at some point. If not Danne or Rol, who would be a good lynch?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Also I will be around before day ends but probably not WHEN day ends.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Heck with this! A combination of Linkz drunken post and sudden paranoia from F-F's behavior is making feel like we are doing something wrong.  I have a bad feeling about this, even if I feel like the only left town in this game.

Sorry rol, You are scum, and you die!

Unvote Danne

Vote Rol

I suggest everyone gets a vote in because day is over as soon as we wake up tomorrow.

There is only 11 hours remaining.