By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Also, I don't see any reason why us winning vs. the "regular" mafia would stop Rol from fulfilling his victory condition. Not that I expect Rol to live that long, but still.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Despite being incredibly suspicious of Kantor, I think we have the most to gain by lynching Danne. If he's a true cop, we have 2 known scum and Rol will probably even kill one of them for us. If he's scum, good for us. If he's insane cop, then we know that.

What do you guys think of that?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Well, then lets end this...

2) Let me be your servant and I will shoot whoever you want at Night to get you closer to the win. As prof's visitors proved, the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, so that won't be an issue. I will do what you order and won't backstab you. Of course you'll wonder why you should trust me after all the lies I served you toDay. In case I betray you, I will put the line "Hatmoza is the greatest man to ever grace the VGC forums." in my signature and keep it there forever. And secondly, every townie in this round will gain one month control over my avatar.

Feel free to ask me any questions. If a user like trucks leaves the site (even if temporarily) because my teammate goes crazy, then the game has gone too far.

We lynch scum Danne today. I dunno what is going on with him but the fact he refuses to admit to the possibility that he is insane makes me want to see him hang by his scum neck because I know I am a bullet proof town. I wouldn't even have DARED to go against Rol's lie if I was scum, I would have minded my own business and hid in the crowd as he caused chaos.  He would have been the perfect distraction. Why on earth would I confront him. Like I mentioned, danne is going for the  kill and for obvious reasons, scum wanted to get rid of the bullet proof one first. Plan didn't work out so well, huh?

@rol

As for the condition of killing you mention "you" control my night kill. Who exactly do you trust enough to take orders from? Make your list. Also make your list of targets you suspect.I want a consensus agreement of the most likely towns to decide who you kill. That's even if anyone agrees with this plan. I believe you because I doubt you would want this "Hatmoza is the greatest man to ever grace the VGC forums" forever.

@F-F, you're such a hypocrite. I don't feel like going through posts but you said something along the lines of not wanting the Cartel's help because it would ruin the "fun" factor of the game. The irony is that when you were Arsonist Mustang in one of my previous games you were all for helping the town and you basically admitted you wanted the firefighter to cure you at one point.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yes, I said that, but now that I know his win condition, he's more like third party (but still scum) just trying to last longer in the game on the small chance he will somehow be able to reach his goal. That makes things different in my mind. I am ignoring his avatar pledge. So I am trying to shoot for the greater threat, and he is trying to last longer in the game. That's not the same thing as him blatantly flouting his role's objective and us allying with him against the spirit of the game.

For one thing, unless his role PM says so it's not guaranteed the cartel's targets are all town.

Around the Network

I so wanna post my fucking PM now it's killing me! you're either mafia or really really dumb.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Final-Fan said:
Despite being incredibly suspicious of Kantor, I think we have the most to gain by lynching Danne. If he's a true cop, we have 2 known scum and Rol will probably even kill one of them for us. If he's scum, good for us. If he's insane cop, then we know that.

What do you guys think of that?

I'll tell you this much: no matter if I'm insane or paranoid I am town for sure. Robb Stark. Lynching me would make it possible for Rol to win this game - he'd fuck you guys, he'd go for Noctis whom probably is Joff. And if Noctis (or anyone) comes in here and claims Robb STark you can go a head and lynch me: that means you'll have a sure lynch the day after!

Killing me reduces the town and brings Rol closer to his goal. Think about that. Really think. I might not live through the night any ways.

hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Well, then lets end this...

2) Let me be your servant and I will shoot whoever you want at Night to get you closer to the win. As prof's visitors proved, the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, so that won't be an issue. I will do what you order and won't backstab you. Of course you'll wonder why you should trust me after all the lies I served you toDay. In case I betray you, I will put the line "Hatmoza is the greatest man to ever grace the VGC forums." in my signature and keep it there forever. And secondly, every townie in this round will gain one month control over my avatar.

Feel free to ask me any questions. If a user like trucks leaves the site (even if temporarily) because my teammate goes crazy, then the game has gone too far.

We lynch scum Danne today. I dunno what is going on with him but the fact he refuses to admit to the possibility that he is insane makes me want to see him hang by his scum neck because I know I am a bullet proof town. I wouldn't even have DARED to go against Rol's lie if I was scum, I would have minded my own business and hid in the crowd as he caused chaos.  He would have been the perfect distraction. Why on earth would I confront him. Like I mentioned, danne is going for the  kill and for obvious reasons, scum wanted to get rid of the bullet proof one first. Plan didn't work out so well, huh?

@rol

As for the condition of killing you mention "you" control my night kill. Who exactly do you trust enough to take orders from? Make your list. Also make your list of targets you suspect.I want a consensus agreement of the most likely towns to decide who you kill. That's even if anyone agrees with this plan. I believe you because I doubt you would want this "Hatmoza is the greatest man to ever grace the VGC forums" forever.

@F-F, you're such a hypocrite. I don't feel like going through posts but you said something along the lines of not wanting the Cartel's help because it would ruin the "fun" factor of the game. The irony is that when you were Arsonist Mustang in one of my previous games you were all for helping the town and you basically admitted you wanted the firefighter to cure you at one point.

I've made quite a few predictions that's come through on FLAVOR. I called prof out as the liar he was the FIRST day. I told him that if he was a Stark (which he claimed to be) he was lying about being a name cop - and I was right. And I do not think I'm insane because I am Robb Stark. Do you know the series Game of Thrones? Don't sound like it, because then you would know RObb is very sane indeed. So shut the f*ck up, sit down and let the town discuss wether or not to lynch you scum.

The town would gain NOTHING from lynching me. As Robb Stark I am a target for Rol, and lynching me would only bring HIM one step closer to winning. No one will counter claim my name. NO ONE. Lynching YOU on the other hand could give us a scum lynch - OR show if I'm insane/paranoid or not. Either way you look at it my role AND character is more valuable than anything you have.

insomniac17 said:

Get in here you lurker. Perhaps a pair of fresh eyes can sort this shit out...

theprof00 said:

Hey, prof - mind giving me some space in the dead thread? I hope they lynch me so I don't have to deal with this any more!!!