By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:

RolStoppable said:

(...)

Since prof wasn't visited by a roleblocker on Night 1, I assume the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker. However, what they could have is a doctor. So in case my kill doesn't go through, don't automatically assume on Day 4 that I betrayed you. I am quite sure that Linkz will provide a complete list of Night actions after the game is over, so whether or not I kept my promise will be verifiable.

If my kill doesn't go through, town most likely still enjoys the benefit that the mafia will kill me on Night 3, so that's one less scum you have to worry about while your power roles will be left alone.

I forgot to say that in case I do survive Night 3 for whatever weird reason, I will still be doing what you order me to do. In other words, I will be your servant until my death.

You might, but your partner wouldn't.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

If we lynch Rol today, and Danne/the other target is town, they won't die at the hands of Cartel. We still don't know if the cartel has any more members, I am thinking they do, I think baalz is the other one at least. There may not even be a mafia team, maybe a serial killer group like last game.

So we lynch one scum, if there is a vigilante (I am sure there must be) he kills baalz, and we still have a chance at this. If not we can still lynch by interrogation on day 4.

Stefl can investigate someone and hopefully give us a guilty result, there are ways we can win this. The one thing we SHOULDN'T do is let confirmed scum get away. That's the definition of stupidity.

Who are your scumspects again?

Noctis, Baalz, Korppi,

Possibly Danne.

I don't know what to think about you. Till day 2 you gave me a pro-town feel, today not so much.

Considering Rol was the most trustful, I don't trust anyone now except radish and FF. FF is very clear with his posts, this makes me feel he is town, stefl says so as well. Radish because of his behaviour, he doesn't seem scummy to me.

DanneSandin said:
well gang, this has been swell! I'm going off to bed now, but I'll try to get in here in the morning - but can't make no promises! I'm going to the country side, so I might not have internet connection, but if I do I'll probably do some lurking but won't be able to post too much.

HoS Hatz and Mantle for reading GUILTY on my scans. I've voted Hatz in case he truly is unkillable during the night, lynching him we can take down Mantle in a night kill.

And I don't really trust Rol. There might very well be a secong cartel member around. Consider this: if we lynch Hatz and leave Rol alive he might target me (for being Robb) and his scum mate might target Noctis (for plausibly being Joff). What the mafia will do then is going to kill radish, F-F, stefl or pezus or some one else - leaving us with an alive and kicking Rol the day afterwards, and we'll have to waste a lynch on him.

So you have a night kill then. Good. So who are you mister cop? A cartel, or something else?

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
well gang, this has been swell! I'm going off to bed now, but I'll try to get in here in the morning - but can't make no promises! I'm going to the country side, so I might not have internet connection, but if I do I'll probably do some lurking but won't be able to post too much.

HoS Hatz and Mantle for reading GUILTY on my scans. I've voted Hatz in case he truly is unkillable during the night, lynching him we can take down Mantle in a night kill.

And I don't really trust Rol. There might very well be a secong cartel member around. Consider this: if we lynch Hatz and leave Rol alive he might target me (for being Robb) and his scum mate might target Noctis (for plausibly being Joff). What the mafia will do then is going to kill radish, F-F, stefl or pezus or some one else - leaving us with an alive and kicking Rol the day afterwards, and we'll have to waste a lynch on him.

So you have a night kill then. Good. So who are you mister cop? A cartel, or something else?

Yeah, lynching Hatz would leave Rol at our disposal - and he'd kill you. If we don't have a vig that is... HE might kill you.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Unvote rol

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yeah, lynching Hatz would leave Rol at our disposal - and he'd kill you. If we don't have a vig that is... HE might kill you.

And what will you do when you find out that I am town?

hatmoza said:

Unvote rol

Another victim of Rol. You guys are hilarious.

Votals:
Rol[L-4] - hatBaalz, Stefl, mantle, Final-Fan, radish, Kantor, Baalz, Stefl
Danne[L-5] - Noctis, Stefl, Baalz
hat[L-6] - Danne, pezus 
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Baalz - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

42 hours remain. Day ends Saturday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Still catching up. New thought: Kantor, get over it. I completely buy a 2-man third party scum team with a win condition of specific players' deaths that does not end the game (and therefore town can still win by eliminating the "main" mafia team).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Kantor's obsession with lynching Rol could easily be explained as him being fearful mafia, but he could just be irrationally paranoid of Rol's win condition.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!