By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:

Of course you give a damn about the mafia, your GOAL is to eliminate them and to survive their slaughter. If you're townie that is, and I'm really starting to doubt that.

If it's so clear, why are you wrong? Maybe you want to be wrong...HOW IS IT PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR I AM WITH ROL? You have been pushing for me for a while now. Well, I am not surprised, since you can't be bothered to waste your night kill on a miller.

You need to look further than at just this particular day. Hey, we can lynch Rol today but what happens then?! 

Yeah, what happens then? Say we lynch Rol... for one we'll know for sure how many mafia teams we've got based on the numbers of kills. I'm probably dead, and/or stefl as well (if he isn't mafia!) and you'll lynch Hatz. But if there is two mafia teams we're pretty screwed without Rol...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
pezus said:

Of course you give a damn about the mafia, your GOAL is to eliminate them and to survive their slaughter. If you're townie that is, and I'm really starting to doubt that.

If it's so clear, why are you wrong? Maybe you want to be wrong...HOW IS IT PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR I AM WITH ROL? You have been pushing for me for a while now. Well, I am not surprised, since you can't be bothered to waste your night kill on a miller.

You need to look further than at just this particular day. Hey, we can lynch Rol today but what happens then?! 

I answered too soon with that other post, sry.

But what if Rol is lying?! What if there is another cartel member out there? wouldn't daenerys husband be a pretty candidate for that position? And if we don't lynch Rol today he and his possible scummate would kill me and noctis.

Danne if we have two scum teams we already have lost unless they don't kill each other each night, and rol would have to commute every night.

If we lynch Rol today, and Danne/the other target is town, they won't die at the hands of Cartel. We still don't know if the cartel has any more members, I am thinking they do, I think baalz is the other one at least. There may not even be a mafia team, maybe a serial killer group like last game.

So we lynch one scum, if there is a vigilante (I am sure there must be) he kills baalz, and we still have a chance at this. If not we can still lynch by interrogation on day 4.

Stefl can investigate someone and hopefully give us a guilty result, there are ways we can win this. The one thing we SHOULDN'T do is let confirmed scum get away. That's the definition of stupidity.

If there is no vigilante then baalz is probably a one-shot unlynchable.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Danne if we have two scum teams we already have lost unless they don't kill each other each night, and rol would have to commute every night.

Yes, I don't think there is two scum teams other than mafia and cartel - and that's the only reason why I haven't voted you. If there is two mafia teams you are in one of them. why do I think so? because you thought mantle was scum (which my reading on him confirms) but you also said that Hatz could be town (and I scanned him guilty). I hop, I really do, that you are town! And I hope that Rol is the only cartel left and that I die before you do (if you are town that is) because I don't know how my internet connection will be these days.

mantlepiecek said:

If there is no vigilante then baalz is probably a one-shot unlynchable.

*claps hands*

Good point.

pezus said:

No, you won't shoot me because Rol/Danne/Stefl are better targets.

Is that how it works with two scum teams? Highly doubt it. Our goal is to remove all enemies, but it is how we do it from now on that matters. Why can't you at least consider that? 

Because I think we will lose if the cartel wins. I think Rol is lying. I think Rol is also lying about there being no other cartel member.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:

No, you won't shoot me because Rol/Danne/Stefl are better targets.

Is that how it works with two scum teams? Highly doubt it. Our goal is to remove all enemies, but it is how we do it from now on that matters. Why can't you at least consider that? 

Because I think we will lose if the cartel wins. I think Rol is lying. I think Rol is also lying about there being no other cartel member.

Would he lie to lose avatar control for around a year? For one game of mafia? Do you seriously believe that?

I doubt it would mean much in a game of mafia. He is scum, he is supposed to lie.

well gang, this has been swell! I'm going off to bed now, but I'll try to get in here in the morning - but can't make no promises! I'm going to the country side, so I might not have internet connection, but if I do I'll probably do some lurking but won't be able to post too much.

HoS Hatz and Mantle for reading GUILTY on my scans. I've voted Hatz in case he truly is unkillable during the night, lynching him we can take down Mantle in a night kill.

And I don't really trust Rol. There might very well be a secong cartel member around. Consider this: if we lynch Hatz and leave Rol alive he might target me (for being Robb) and his scum mate might target Noctis (for plausibly being Joff). What the mafia will do then is going to kill radish, F-F, stefl or pezus or some one else - leaving us with an alive and kicking Rol the day afterwards, and we'll have to waste a lynch on him.