By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Stefl, mind telling me who else besides F-F you've scanned? And don't give me that bullshit about you not giving up his name because I'm mafia and gonna kill him. If I'm mafia I already know who's on my team, and I'm gonna kill everyone else - and I can't be on Rols team either, now can I?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Stefl, mind telling me who else besides F-F you've scanned? And don't give me that bullshit about you not giving up his name because I'm mafia and gonna kill him. If I'm mafia I already know who's on my team, and I'm gonna kill everyone else - and I can't be on Rols team either, now can I?

Go through my list of scumspects, substract Baalz...

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

and I am not doing this because of feeling to do so, but because all of you pointing out 300 times that I targeted FF, while I listed radish above FF on my list...

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

haha man, mind giving me a link? =) did you provide this list today?

pezus said:

His list of townies: Baalz, FF, Radish...

Thanks!!

But, stefl, if you truly are a cop that's just poorly played... Radish more or less was confirmed townie from day one - you don't go after confirmed townies. You go after those you're not sure about. And that's really the safest claim in this whole game, save claiming to have scanned a dead guy.

Around the Network

Stefl: who's on your scumlist then? I'm expecting me and Rol on it - but who else?

DanneSandin said:
Stefl: who's on your scumlist then? I'm expecting me and Rol on it - but who else?

look on the same list where he just extracted the townies from... you will find a ranking there...

also, to all of you out there, who do not know how I target people, I decide by luck, using a reduced or full player list...

and no, radish is never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever... and so on... confirmed to me unless linkz tells me so or I have an investigative result on him.

pezus said:
I'm thinking a hatz lynch isn't out of the question right now + we tell Rol to kill Mantle if Hatz turns up scum, Danne if he turns up innocent. Our chance of winning is significantly greater by keeping Rol alive, IMO, if he keeps his word

That's the problem to me though: can we trust him? He now knows I'm Robb Stark - all he needs is Joff now. And what do we do if he does have scumbuds?

I'm all for a Hatz lynch - but I can as easily go with Rol.

pezus said:

I HoS'd hatmoza and mantle a while ago, because of how hard they pushed for a mario lynch instead of a kantor lynch. I will need to reread to check what else made me HoS them.

You HoS'd me at the same time, giving me the perfect opertunity to hint at Hatz and Mantle being scum should I have died before coming forth...

Now, mind giving me a link to stefls scumlist *puppy eyes* =)

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
I'm thinking a hatz lynch isn't out of the question right now + we tell Rol to kill Mantle if Hatz turns up scum, Danne if he turns up innocent. Our chance of winning is significantly greater by keeping Rol alive, IMO, if he keeps his word

That's the problem to me though: can we trust him? He now knows I'm Robb Stark - all he needs is Joff now. And what do we do if he does have scumbuds?

I'm all for a Hatz lynch - but I can as easily go with Rol.

Well he said town could still win even though Cartel reaches their goal. But, expect Rol to die tonight anyway, or all hope for the mafia team will basically be lost. 

To me it all depends on whether or not he has a scumbud... but yeah, let's keep Rol around till tomorrow - so he can take Mantle out (or me should I lie)

Vote Hatz