By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

I just spoke to my GoT-loving friend, and he says that Robb Stark couldn't be described as paranoid or insane. I'm starting to think that it's worth lynching one of Danne's guilty suspects

Wouldn't it be better to just lynch danne who behaved scummy throughout most of the game?

Also, noctis may be able to call out danne's nameclaim for being fake.

THANK YOU!!! lynching hatz will also enable us to kill mantle during the night (hatz being BP at all). Just have some faith in me and I swear it'll pay off!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:

It's hard to share your belief when you can't even count to two.

Kantor is supposedly insane and his character at least makes it a possible option. Spurge was a weak doctor and Sansa Stark is apparently a cry-baby, so it makes sense. But Robb Stark being paranoid or insane... well, I don't know much about GoT, but I assume that's nonsense.

I just spoke to my GoT-loving friend, and he says that Robb Stark couldn't be described as paranoid or insane. I'm starting to think that it's worth lynching one of Danne's guilty suspects

THANK YOU!!! lynching hatz will also enable us to kill mantle during the night (hatz being BP at all). Just have some faith in me and I swear it'll pay off!

DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Wouldn't it be better to just lynch danne who behaved scummy throughout most of the game?

Also, noctis may be able to call out danne's nameclaim for being fake.

haha lol I replyed to the wrong person!!!

Yeah, let's wait for noctis to confirm me as Robb. That should put an end to this.

Okay, the way we have it now, Rol being pushy about lynching Danne, as much as I would like to lynch him for being a scummy ass, we have to get rid of rol... he is ploting again... he wants us to take out danne so we he wins by killing noctis the crown bearer during the night... we are still at mylo tomorrow if everything danne "to much informationed" to us is true... and the funny thing about that is... he would kill someone I would like him to kill during the night if he goes after noctis...

Pretty much what Stef said - we know that Rol isn't town-aligned, it's clear that he's trying to manipulate us, so let's kill him.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, the way we have it now, Rol being pushy about lynching Danne, as much as I would like to lynch him for being a scummy ass, we have to get rid of rol... he is ploting again... he wants us to take out danne so we he wins by killing noctis the crown bearer during the night... we are still at mylo tomorrow if everything danne "to much informationed" to us is true... and the funny thing about that is... he would kill someone I would like him to kill during the night if he goes after noctis...

I want town to win this game and your chances increase if you don't lynch me toDay. The town has control over my Night actions.

Three things:

1) Danne is not Robb Stark.

2) Even if he is Robb, noctis was my other target and I would betray you, I would be highly unlikely to win, because I still need to survive. The mafia won't allow it for two reasons: Firstly, they don't want me to win either and secondly, I would be their biggest obstacle, because I have two Night actions. Additionally, I won't be protected by the town which makes it even more tempting.

3) Even in the very unlikely case that both of my remaining targets die while I survive Night 3, my win would still allow the town to win as well. In case there are enough townies left when I have fulfilled my win condition, I will leave the game. If that's not the case, I will stay in the game as vanilla townie. If the latter happens, I would inform you that town faces a LYLO scenario.

Two things:

I am not Robb? How can you be so sure?

And: it seems as if you're forgetting your scumbud - I'm SURE he exists! While you taget me he'll target Noctis. Bam. you win. Well played.

Stefl1504 said:

I find noctis scummy as well - possibly Joff. But before we go after him we have to make sure there is no other cartel members. My death would only serve town since it will confirm me, but we need to take out Joff last - less cartel will win.

hmm, how convenient that Danne wants to lynch the bullet proof guy. Who is the master mind behind this? Furthermore, work prevents me from carefully reading through the last 100 posts or so, let alone give any in-depth responses.

Whatever the second faction is, it's obvious they are going for the kill. I think victory is right around the corner, and danne is pushing for the fatal blow with this.

I am not scum and I lean towards him lying.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

I want town to win this game and your chances increase if you don't lynch me toDay. The town has control over my Night actions.

Three things:

1) Danne is not Robb Stark.

2) Even if he is Robb, noctis was my other target and I would betray you, I would be highly unlikely to win, because I still need to survive. The mafia won't allow it for two reasons: Firstly, they don't want me to win either and secondly, I would be their biggest obstacle, because I have two Night actions. Additionally, I won't be protected by the town which makes it even more tempting.

3) Even in the very unlikely case that both of my remaining targets die while I survive Night 3, my win would still allow the town to win as well. In case there are enough townies left when I have fulfilled my win condition, I will leave the game. If that's not the case, I will stay in the game as vanilla townie. If the latter happens, I would inform you that town faces a LYLO scenario.

Two things:

I am not Robb? How can you be so sure?

And: it seems as if you're forgetting your scumbud - I'm SURE he exists! While you taget me he'll target Noctis. Bam. you win. Well played.

As long as no one counters your Robb claim, you are Robb, even if scum...

...anyway... I do not like the road we are heading down right now...

I'm still confused about what "road" we're heading down atm- everyone seems divided on all the issues

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~