By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Honestly, I think Stef and Danne have basically cleared themselves through this - it can't just be me that can see you're both obviously modified cop-roles in some way. This is great news - it's heavily narrowed down our suspects.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

Can we please stop this metagame bullshit?

What happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Much as I, as a townie, want to lynch scum, I want the town to find scum, not exploit stupid bets to try to out people, because otherwise there is literally no game. It's the same reason that quoting a role PM is forbidden.

Ok, I'll bet within mafia: if I'm not town I'll never ever play mafia on VGC again.

That would be not profitable in any way... anyway, yes you adjusted, when you answered to FF it still was Hatz/Mantle...

Yeah I adjusted because of your point of Hatz being BP: if we lynch Mantle first we can't get to Hatz during the night and have to waste another lynch on him. Lynching Hatz first means we can kill mantle during the night. But the principal still stands: lynch one of them and you'll know I'm a cop. But of course you wouldn't want that stefl: that would blow YOUR cover.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
Honestly, I think Stef and Danne have basically cleared themselves through this - it can't just be me that can see you're both obviously modified cop-roles in some way. This is great news - it's heavily narrowed down our suspects.

You really believe that Robb Stark is either a paranoid or insane cop?

Yes- what are the chances that he scanned 3 guilty people? Almost zero. I have almost no doubt that he's a paranoid or insane cop- I can't believe that other people don't share my belief.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Thanks,it's nice to see a little support at long last =)

IF (and that's a pretty bif if) stefl is a cop as well we have these confirmed (well, more or less - let's call them probable) townies: you, me, stefl, pezus and F-F and who ever that third person is stefl scanned (if he's not dead, which would be convinient for stefl). that leaves noctis, korppi, Insom, Baalz, kantor as unconfirmed. And hatz, mantle and rol obviously being scum.

radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Yes- what are the chances that he scanned 3 guilty people? Almost zero. I have almost no doubt that he's a paranoid or insane cop- I can't believe that other people don't share my belief.

2, I've scanned two ppl guilty.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

2, I've scanned two ppl guilty.

Hmm, that's a little more likely I suppose- no idea why I thought it was 3

Watch me on YouTube!

Isn't it funny how Hatz taken a back set in this? Letting other ppl defend him - or rather accusing me...

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:

It's hard to share your belief when you can't even count to two.

Kantor is supposedly insane and his character at least makes it a possible option. Spurge was a weak doctor and Sansa Stark is apparently a cry-baby, so it makes sense. But Robb Stark being paranoid or insane... well, I don't know much about GoT, but I assume that's nonsense.

I just spoke to my GoT-loving friend, and he says that Robb Stark couldn't be described as paranoid or insane. I'm starting to think that it's worth lynching one of Danne's guilty suspects

Watch me on YouTube!

The only thing I know for sure is that I know tonights investigation target for me...

Stefl1504 said:
The only thing I know for sure is that I know tonights investigation target for me...

IF you are a cop, don't waste it on me - but I can't stop you. at least it'll confirm me.