By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

haha Fuck you man :D! Trollolol! Tell me who've you've scanned and what you've got.

Two innocents, and hell no, I am not telling you who to target over night to get rid of scanned persons...

Man, I'll commit Modkill if I have too xD

Lol, I told you all to stop fucking fakeclaim, also lol at your bluff...

Around the Network

DanneSandin said:

[quotes]

So F-F is innocent? Or on the same scum team as you uh??

Yes, yes he is, is it really necessary to spell it out at this point?

Stefl1504 said:

DanneSandin said:

[quotes]

So F-F is innocent? Or on the same scum team as you uh??

Yes, yes he is, is it really necessary to spell it out at this point?

To not provide anything misunderstandable, he is innocent :P

And rol, I know...

We might have a weakened cop and a real cop (ie. paranoid)- or we might have two weakened (read: useless) cops (ie. paranoid AND naive) - if that's the case, then the town isn't very powerful at all this round.

@Rol: I assumed we were playing a power game when I took my own power into consideration, and it was "known" that we had a watcher (you)- but recently people have been coming up as vanilla, and with weakened roles, and I started to doubt my original beliefs about how the town was balanced. It implies that the mafia probably only have one power between them too (besides killing)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

haha Fuck you man :D! Trollolol! Tell me who've you've scanned and what you've got.

Two innocents, and hell no, I am not telling you who to target over night to get rid of scanned persons...

Man, I'll commit Modkill if I have too xD

Lol, I told you all to stop fucking fakeclaim, also lol at your bluff...

Hey, care to NAME CLAIM? let's see who's lying his ass off!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Hey Stefl stop discussing this with Hatz and name claim yuo scum!

Okay, here is what I get from Danne, he offered us two "scum", one of them is real (mentle), one of them is fake (hat), tomorrow, based on how their situation is (if they lost someone unexpectately, due to rol/kantor/vig), he would push for the real scum first to keep him clean, and then make the mislynch, in case everything goes according to the plan (no one of them dies), he would offer the townie for a mislynch, and they win...

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, here is what I get from Danne, he offered us two "scum", one of them is real (mentle), one of them is fake (hat), tomorrow, based on how their situation is (if they lost someone unexpectately, due to rol/kantor/vig), he would push for the real scum first to keep him clean, and then make the mislynch, in case everything goes according to the plan (no one of them dies), he would offer the townie for a mislynch, and they win...

Go crawl back from where you came stefl. Name claim. now. You've already outed yourslef - I promise I'll go after you.

I had to look it up in my fucking PM you inpatient bastard...

I am house Arryn, now give us your house and I nameclaim...

hey stefl, why is it taking you so long to name claim? I noticed Hatz is online, and haven't commented yet... talking with him uh? In your scumthread? wondering what todo? who to claim? uh, stefl?