By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Okay, no I get it...

He wants to lynch Rol first, because ONE "mislynch" isn't enough...

Around the Network

anyway...

Vote: Danne

Stefl1504 said:
anyway...

Haha this is hilarious :D You just outed yourself as scum stefl!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

hey, I don't care - lynch me if you want to and you'll see that I'm telling the truth. And then the town is gonna fuck stefl up. And Hatz. And Mantle. And you Rol.

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
anyway...

Lol, no you did... if you didn't get it, I am your very real town cop, mister scum, nice gamble though...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
anyway...

Lol, no you did... if you didn't get it, I am your very real town cop, mister scum, nice gamble though...

haha Fuck you man :D! Trollolol! Tell me who've you've scanned and what you've got.

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, no I get it...

He wants to lynch Rol first, because ONE "mislynch" isn't enough...

He wants to lynch me first, because if it doesn't happen, his team could be down two men by Day 4 and his team would need to waste their kill on me. It would basically mean game over for them, because they wouldn't be able to pull off the necessary number of mislynchs anymore.

If we assume a current split of 8/1/4, then my lynch and a townie's death on Night 3 would bring it to 7/0/4. Not lynching me could result in a 8/0/2 split at the start of Day 4. That's a significant difference. Not to mention that my death at Night would allow the actual town cop to conduct another investigation.

The 7/0/4 could be mylo with the additional kill, this would also mean preparing for a mislynch really would pay of for them...

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
anyway...

haha Fuck you man :D! Trollolol! Tell me who've you've scanned and what you've got.

Two innocents, and hell no, I am not telling you who to target over night to get rid of scanned persons...

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Two innocents, and hell no, I am not telling you who to target over night to get rid of scanned persons...

Man, I'll commit Modkill if I have too xD

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
anyway...

So F-F is innocent? Or on the same scum team as you uh??