By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

DanneSandin said:

[quotes]

No one cares what you think now Rol, cuz you're scum. As much scum as anyone can be. That you haven't been lynched is because not everyone's been in here giving their piece of mind yet. And after you're lynched we'll find you scum bud as well.

Any way, of course you want it to look like I'm fishing because I'm suspecting your scum bud here. What I want to know from stefl is if his night action could have alerted F-F that he had a visitor during the night. Had he been alerted he'd warn you and you would have "watched" someone else.

Danne, I am not sure if you know how targeting works... also Final-Fan himself was here and didn't hint at something like being alerted... you are making no sense @ all, and Rol being Scum, he is making better points against you, than you against "his partners" (and that has something to say about you). Also, yes Danne, you are clearly role fishing. (also, @this point, you are acting scummier than Rol)

On something different...

Rol, if we don't get a person that is 100% scum,  I would prefer doing it the standard way (mentioned by FF "You're scum, we lynch you"). But winning by using a force that shouldn't be ours is kind of a corrupted win. Specially if it happens to be shared win (this means we end up losing Robb and Joffrey through other scum, lynch, or modkills), I in no way doubt your honor (you are Austrian after all, we are honorable people). Its just... I don't want a bittersweet ending, I want a glorious one.

Anyway, still people that have to come in and listen to, nobody can carry this decision alone.

You're right, I don't really know how targeting works...

And I'm thinking about outing myself completely because I'm going up the country tomorrow morning and it's apparently very hard to get an internet connection there, so that would mean I'm back on monday... Perhaps without being able to chck in here during the weekend. Anyway, when I'm out you'll see I'm not scum.

I am not too sure it would be a good idea to claim right now if you are town... you have suspicion on you, but I am not sure you are in any danger of getting lynched today... even though you are on my scumlist... and on the list of some (if not all the others), in fact, I think its stupid from you to even suggest this... because you painted a huge target on your back, even if you don't claim... in fact... this post was totally unnecessary...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

And I'm thinking about outing myself completely because I'm going up the country tomorrow morning and it's apparently very hard to get an internet connection there, so that would mean I'm back on monday... Perhaps without being able to chck in here during the weekend. Anyway, when I'm out you'll see I'm not scum.

I am not too sure it would be a good idea to claim right now if you are town... you have suspicion on you, but I am not sure you are in any danger of getting lynched today... even though you are on my scumlist... and on the list of some (if not all the others), in fact, I think its stupid from you to even suggest this... because you painted a huge target on your back, even if you don't claim... in fact... this post was totally unnecessary...

Yes, perhaps - I'm just not sure who much I will participate the following days. And if I die the information I have will be lost.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:

[Quote]

Well, it's up to you guys. If you think you can figure out the remaining scum for sure, then you won't need my help.

The wins in the previous three rounds weren't glorious either. In round 39, prof made up evidence and mafia couldn't counter the "follow the cop" scenario. In round 40, the host forgot to assign the planned roleblockers to the scum teams, making it an easy win for a ridiculously overpowered town. In round 41, town really lucked out. The point being, actually glorious wins seem to be very rare in Mafia.

Yep, that sadly is true...

Oh, this could be interesting... I remembered just now... did you have a safelist for your claims?

If I am not mistaken the count for now is:

4:1 for a lynch of you...

Hatmoza... I don't know what hatmoza wants... he is jumpy as ever... (but he has his vote @ you)
I am not sure Radish realises the situation, so I don't put him on the pro lynch list
Kantor wants to feel you out, appears to be prolynch

mantle seems to prefer your lynch
danne wants you death today 100%
FF leaning towards your lynch (he said he has to think about it)
me prefering your lynch

vs.

Pezus, I am not sure he wants to "use" you, but he seems to be the one who is most comfortable with it, he is still you lapdog :P

Even if you do get lynched (it appears to me you will be right now), it can still be very conclusive... specifically looking @ how people will react from now on...

So now to my prefered scums: (leaving out rol, he is confirmed scum)

danne, mantle - korppi - noctis (from scummiest to least scummiest)

Neutral ones:

kantor, insomniac - pezus - hatmoza (from leaning scum to leaning town)

Townies:

Baalz, FF, Radish (from least towny to towny)

the list is evened out, sometimes, the ranking of persons is interchangeable (marked by - instead of , )

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Yes, perhaps - I'm just not sure who much I will participate the following days. And if I die the information I have will be lost.

YOU know, that if you didn't make your previous post, the chance of you getting killed through night acitons... was... zero?

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

YOU know, that if you didn't make your previous post, the chance of you getting killed through night acitons... was... zero?

But what if we lose another 2-3 townies to night? That would mean 5-7 scums alive and 5 townies alive... or something like that.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

But what if we lose another 2-3 townies to night? That would mean 5-7 scums alive and 5 townies alive... or something like that.

Okay, I like were you are going... keep up ( ¬‿¬)

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Okay, I like were you are going... keep up ( ¬‿¬)

And besides, if the mafia is coming after me tonight that means I'll draw all the kills, leaving the rest of the town safe.

I'm the town cop

Night 1 I scanned Hatz: GUILTY

Night 2 I scanned Mantle: GUILTY

On Day 2 I made this remark to Hatz: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4632630 clearly stating he is scum.

On Day 3 I made this remark to pezus: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640624 clearly stating that he is in fact right in HoSing Hatz and Mantle - but not me.

Here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4627665 I'm saying that Varys or Petyr probably is the Cop based on the flavor of this game because I'm none of them. If my name ever came out I wouldn't want anyone suspecting me being the Cop.

Here, http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625204 and here, http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4627728 I'm telling prof (but really everyone of you) that I think that my name and role isn't a perfect match if I ever have to claim either.

And the reason why I want to see Rol dead today is because I fear that there might be another cartel member out there that will find his way to Robb and/or Joff and kill him/them.

Now I've even out the playfield for the town. Lynching Rol, Hatz and Mantle means we've gotten half their numbers - or close to it.

DanneSandin said:

I'm the town cop

Night 1 I scanned Hatz: GUILTY

Night 2 I scanned Mantle: GUILTY

On Day 2 I made this remark to Hatz: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4632630 clearly stating he is scum.

On Day 3 I made this remark to pezus: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640624 clearly stating that he is in fact right in HoSing Hatz and Mantle - but not me.

Here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4627665 I'm saying that Varys or Petyr probably is the Cop based on the flavor of this game because I'm none of them. If my name ever came out I wouldn't want anyone suspecting me being the Cop.

Here, http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625204 and here, http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4627728 I'm telling prof (but really everyone of you) that I think that my name and role isn't a perfect match if I ever have to claim either.

And the reason why I want to see Rol dead today is because I fear that there might be another cartel member out there that will find his way to Robb and/or Joff and kill him/them.

Rol, I think we can put lynching you aside now...

He just gave us scums number (probably 4 + rol + his speculation around your team rol), that they still have an additional kill, (2 (standard + extra kill)), one mislynch could be enough considering they have an additional kill...