By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:

What does everyone feel about a Noctis lynch right now? And then Rol can shoot someone else. Danne? FF? Baalz?

Well, for now... there are still too many people who couldn't react to the new situation... so lets wait a bit... it could be... conclusive.

additionally I have to say... Danne seens to be the unhappiest with the current situation...

I am probably - I was sure Rol was town, and that we were working for the same goal: eliminating scum. But turns out I was wrong, and now I even doubt Baalz. Pezus and Radish is the best town options I got now...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

What did you do over at FF? Only reason why I'm asking is that FF might be part of the cartel, and that's why Rol said he'd watched him. If your actions wouldn't show for FF he wouldn't have known you were there, and he would have thought no one visited him and Rol could safely say that he watched FF because he didn't think any one lese was there.

You follow how I'm thinking? If FF how ever would have been bused he would have known and would have told Rol about this. Just think this through.

radishhead said:
I'm not happy with letting Rol be our 3rd party vigilante (basically); he's a tricky player- this could be a trick for sure, to ensure a cartel victory

Naaw, me neither. If the cartel gets both Robb and Joff we don't know if the games over... haha how funny it sounds right now we have to protect Joff (not only if he is town, but even if he is scum!) from the cartel. if he's scum we take him out the last one.

I think we have two scum teams with about 4 scums in each...

Prof and Rol is on the same team as we all know by now. But I don't believe that Rol could watch prof AND kill Smeags in the same night. I think he had a little help from a friend, for whom he is covering up for, drawing all the attention to himself since he got caught NOT watching F-F. If he watched prof night 1, who killed smeags?

I think Baalz might be on the same team as Rol since he hoped to out Robb Stark with claiming him as he "outed" himself as miller. But since he used his unlynchability that day, he wouldn't be able to kill anyone, and therefore there has to be another one as well - a fourth scum! Right now I'm leaning towards F-F actually.

And then we got the regular Mafia scums... Probably 4 of them as well!

No way we have that many scum - so far, a lot of the players being killed have turned out vanilla. The town really isn't that powerful at all- I don't imagine we would also be closed in by scum on all sides

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
No way we have that many scum - so far, a lot of the players being killed have turned out vanilla. The town really isn't that powerful at all- I don't imagine we would also be closed in by scum on all sides

You don't think? I'm sure the cartel is at least 3 man strong, and the same goes for the mafia... that would mean a minimum of 6 scum running around...

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

What did you do over at FF? Only reason why I'm asking is that FF might be part of the cartel, and that's why Rol said he'd watched him. If your actions wouldn't show for FF he wouldn't have known you were there, and he would have thought no one visited him and Rol could safely say that he watched FF because he didn't think any one lese was there.

You follow how I'm thinking? If FF how ever would have been bused he would have known and would have told Rol about this. Just think this through.

Looks like you are rolefishing again.

No one cares what you think now Rol, cuz you're scum. As much scum as anyone can be. That you haven't been lynched is because not everyone's been in here giving their piece of mind yet. And after you're lynched we'll find you scum bud as well.

Any way, of course you want it to look like I'm fishing because I'm suspecting your scum bud here. What I want to know from stefl is if his night action could have alerted F-F that he had a visitor during the night. Had he been alerted he'd warn you and you would have "watched" someone else.

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

No one cares what you think now Rol, cuz you're scum. As much scum as anyone can be. That you haven't been lynched is because not everyone's been in here giving their piece of mind yet. And after you're lynched we'll find you scum bud as well.

Any way, of course you want it to look like I'm fishing because I'm suspecting your scum bud here. What I want to know from stefl is if his night action could have alerted F-F that he had a visitor during the night. Had he been alerted he'd warn you and you would have "watched" someone else.

You are mistaken if you believe that nobody cares what I think.

The cartel has already lost, whether I'll be lynched or not. Even in the case that one of my targets is lynched toDay and I get ordered to kill who turns out to be my other target, I still wouldn't win the game for my faction, because I expect to die the same Night. The cartel can only win when their three targets are eliminated and at least one member of the cartel is still alive. It's just not going to happen.

Not lynching me would help town to greatly turn this game in their favor, provided they make the correct decisions on who they lynch and who they want to be killed. Not only would they be able to take down two mafiosi until Day 4 this way, they would also have their power roles be left alone because I will draw the Night kill of the mafia.

It's very nice of you offering your favors to the town, killing someone for them. And in the meantime your scumbud will slipp by unnoticed and kill off Joff and Robb. Is it Baalz or F-F? Or perhaps both?

I will do what I have to to get you lynched today Rol. Really. I just wanna know who else is on your team.

DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

Danne, I am not sure if you know how targeting works... also Final-Fan himself was here and didn't hint at something like being alerted... you are making no sense @ all, and Rol being Scum, he is making better points against you, than you against "his partners" (and that has something to say about you). Also, yes Danne, you are clearly role fishing. (also, @this point, you are acting scummier than Rol)

On something different...

Rol, if we don't get a person that is 100% scum,  I would prefer doing it the standard way (mentioned by FF "You're scum, we lynch you"). But winning by using a force that shouldn't be ours is kind of a corrupted win. Specially if it happens to be shared win (this means we end up losing Robb and Joffrey through other scum, lynch, or modkills), I in no way doubt your honor (you are Austrian after all, we are honorable people). Its just... I don't want a bittersweet ending, I want a glorious one.

Anyway, still people that have to come in and listen to, nobody can carry this decision alone.

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

Danne, I am not sure if you know how targeting works... also Final-Fan himself was here and didn't hint at something like being alerted... you are making no sense @ all, and Rol being Scum, he is making better points against you, than you against "his partners" (and that has something to say about you). Also, yes Danne, you are clearly role fishing. (also, @this point, you are acting scummier than Rol)

On something different...

Rol, if we don't get a person that is 100% scum,  I would prefer doing it the standard way (mentioned by FF "You're scum, we lynch you"). But winning by using a force that shouldn't be ours is kind of a corrupted win. Specially if it happens to be shared win (this means we end up losing Robb and Joffrey through other scum, lynch, or modkills), I in no way doubt your honor (you are Austrian after all, we are honorable people). Its just... I don't want a bittersweet ending, I want a glorious one.

Anyway, still people that have to come in and listen to, nobody can carry this decision alone.

You're right, I don't really know how targeting works...

And I'm thinking about outing myself completely because I'm going up the country tomorrow morning and it's apparently very hard to get an internet connection there, so that would mean I'm back on monday... Perhaps without being able to chck in here during the weekend. Anyway, when I'm out you'll see I'm not scum.