By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

You know Danne, for Baalz to be on his team also pezus needs to be on his team...

Around the Network
pezus said:

What does everyone feel about a Noctis lynch right now? And then Rol can shoot someone else. Danne? FF? Baalz?

Well, for now... there are still too many people who couldn't react to the new situation... so lets wait a bit... it could be... conclusive.

Oh, linkz, if you have something like a mod QT for yourself, I would love to read your thoughts on the current situation...

I realize, the more I think about it, how sorry I feel for rol that he ended up in a two team faction with prof. My condolences, rol.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well, I will sleep over the whole situation... does someone has an overview how much time is left?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:

What does everyone feel about a Noctis lynch right now? And then Rol can shoot someone else. Danne? FF? Baalz?

Well, for now... there are still too many people who couldn't react to the new situation... so lets wait a bit... it could be... conclusive.

additionally I have to say... Danne seens to be the unhappiest with the current situation...

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
Well, I will sleep over the whole situation... does someone has an overview how much time is left?

Should be a little over 67 hours at this point. More than enough time to talk about everything.

Okay, thanks

Oh wow. I mean ... wow.

Anyway. The first thing I want to say is that I'm pretty sure I've been operating on too little sleep, because I literally drank a Mountain Dew and within ten minutes thought "WHY DIDN'T WE LYNCH KANTOR YESTERDAY?!"

See, if we lynch Kantor and he turns up town doctor, we KNOW SM128 is scum unless Rol is not only scum watcher, but scum watcher on the same team as a strongman. Whereas is we lynch SM128 and he flips town, we still don't have much confidence about Kantor. At least I don't. But that's water under the bridge. I just wanted to throw that out there.

On to business. It's pretty hilarious that Rol confessed, because I was far from convinced. For instance, if Stefl had been roleblocked without his knowing (which might have been possible depending on his power), then it would explain Rol's result. As for the BP claim, I just had a hard time believing that Rol would make that up, despite how overpowered the claim was. Knowing what I know now, it may have been partly because of his dislike of the current game, so he didn't care how risky or farfetched it was.

As for Rol's offer ... it's tempting, but I don't think I can condone that sort of thing. You're scum, we lynch you, that's how it's supposed to go. You becoming our agent because you don't like the way the game is going seems a bit too cheesy. Hopefully we can continue to work on speeding Day 1 up, and ferret out the people who don't really want to play sooner.

(On a side note, I know it's good strategy for scum to hide behind lurkers, but with the game being as ruined as it is by these idiots, I call upon scum to help the game by killing a lurker tonight. Maybe it's not strictly playing the best odds to win, but you want the game to be fun too, don't you? Besides, I think your odds are pretty damned good no matter what.)

Anyway, TL;DR: I regret yesterday's lynch choice, and anyone who doesn't is wrong. (Except Kantor, I suppose.) I am somewhat surprised Rol is scum, but not shocked; and though I respect his offer, I have to try to lynch him.

Vote RolStoppable
I hope to see you playing next game; I think you can be a major force in making VGC Mafia more fun.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Votals:
Rol[L-4] - hat, Baalz, Stefl, mantle, Final-Fan
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Danne[L-6] - Noctis
Baalz[L-6] - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

65 hours, 20 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Heh. Well, I could be convinced to wait as long as one Day. We'll see what others say.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!