By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:

HoS Baalz

trying to out Robb Stark way back the first day, just like prof tried to out Joff! Baalz is probably cartel as well.

*Claps*

Good point.

Baalz being cartel should mean he has different abilities as well, which could mean he isn't unlynchable at all now.

And that's exactly why I believe you two are mafia. You cannot be this stupid.

I don't think what you think - you're PROVEN scum. And my Baalz theory is legit, you know you - you're just covering up for him till he gets here.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

EBWOP or what ever I say when I edit:

I don't CARE what you think Rol - you're PROVEN scum.

Vote Baalz

I just want to mare people aware of how he tried to out Robb Stark (like how prof tried to out Joff) so that Rol could kill him and thereby win the game.

Okay, I am going to decide for me now...

I am thinking something like... lynching Korppi/danne/noctis and then nightkilling one of the leftovers... also... there is still insomniac who poses a big questionmark upon me...

did Kantor tell us if he can target himself? I supose not...

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

I don't know why I wanted to ask you if you could jailkeep yourself... lol...

umm...

well... I am actually inclined to believe Kantors claim for now... we could do lynch the one, kill the other with your kill game... or you could check up on someone with your cop ability...

What do you mean by "or"? I can kill and use my cop ability.

Oh, sorry, that was a mistake on my side then, I understood the exact oposite...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

I am thinking something like... lynching Korppi/danne/noctis and then nightkilling one of the leftovers... also... there is still insomniac who poses a big questionmark upon me...

did Kantor tell us if he can target himself? I supose he can not target himself...

EBWOP for clarification

Stefl1504 said:

You're playing a dangerous game here leaving Rol on the lose to kill Joff and Robb... Korrpi and Noctis I can understand for their inactivity, but what am I doing there?

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

You're playing a dangerous game here leaving Rol on the lose to kill Joff and Robb... Korrpi and Noctis I can understand for their inactivity, but what am I doing there?

I have to say that you are not on the towny side of my list...

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

I have to say that you are not on the towny side of my list...

Yeah, you're the third or fourth person who says that... I gotta change my play style! The exact same thing happend last round! And guess what - I was town back then as well!

I think you're sneaking in a vote on me in there because I exposed you and Hatz as scum buds ;)

RolStoppable said:
By the way, people I see as townies are baalz, stefl, hatmoza and pezus.

I think FF, insomniac and radish are townies too, but I am not sure.

That leaves kantor, danne, mantle, noctis and korppi as potential mafiosi.

Of course you see Baalz as townie ;)