By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Sorry Rol. Even if you are being honest about your proposal I can't just trust a self-acclaimed scum. You could be lying and you could bactrack, ultimately even if you don't it's not the purpose of a mafia game to get a control to one year avatar control, the purpose is to win.

I am not letting a confirmed scum out loose. It's upto others now.

Around the Network

HoS Baalz

trying to out Robb Stark way back the first day, just like prof tried to out Joff! Baalz is probably cartel as well.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I would like him to be just left in the open, without protection... scum would surely be glad to accompany him one last time...

RolStoppable said:

I've been telling the truth ever since I made my offer (including the post in which I made the offer). A victory of the cartel does not end the game.

Most of the abilities in my pool are X-shot and I can still be a cop or jailkeeper, if that interests you. So I cannot only kill scum, I can also try to block another one of them to maybe stop their kill.

I am a man of honor which you should be able to deduct from my current signature.

My scumlist is kantor, danne and mantle. Possibly noctis or korppi as well if the mafia consists of four members.

Well, your list is wrong. But I guess it is like an opinion, everyone has one.

DanneSandin said:

HoS Baalz

trying to out Robb Stark way back the first day, just like prof tried to out Joff! Baalz is probably cartel as well.

*Claps*

Good point.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:

HoS Baalz

*Claps*

Good point.

Baalz being cartel should mean he has different abilities as well, which could mean he isn't unlynchable at all now.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

On second thought, what if the 'second' faction has manipulative roles and just fires rol's kill back at us?

Again, what if the Cartel is much bigger and rol's trying to live off borrowed time?

I need to think this over.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
RolStoppable said:

I've been telling the truth ever since I made my offer (including the post in which I made the offer). A victory of the cartel does not end the game.

Most of the abilities in my pool are X-shot and I can still be a cop or jailkeeper, if that interests you. So I cannot only kill scum, I can also try to block another one of them to maybe stop their kill.

I am a man of honor which you should be able to deduct from my current signature.

My scumlist is kantor, danne and mantle. Possibly noctis or korppi as well if the mafia consists of four members.

Well, your list is wrong. But I guess it is like an opinion, everyone has one.

Tell me who you suspect, besides me.

I am starting to think baalz could be, daane has bought up a very good point. If there are three-four more scum, then it would be my guess :

Korppi, Baalz, Noctis, you.

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Well, I am not so sure we can assume it will be a multiwin if he achieves his goal... its actually pretty hard to finish it, so I think this might be his last resort to win... on the other hand, he could come in handy...

It is a difficult decision we can't carry solely on our backs, and actually it turns out a good situation to get analysation, we could still use it for that...

one of the bigger problems I have is that the offering avatar control and the stuff is a really old scumtactic on VGC... (don't worry rol, I like your KimPossible avatars, so I would choose just one from the shows :P)...

So for other input Rol...

Your Scumlist...

I don't know why I wanted to ask you if you could jailkeep yourself... lol...

umm...

well... I am actually inclined to believe Kantors claim for now... we could do lynch the one, kill the other with your kill game... or you could check up on someone with your cop ability...

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

Baalz being cartel should mean he has different abilities as well, which could mean he isn't unlynchable at all now.

And that's exactly why I believe you two are mafia. You cannot be this stupid.

And that is exactly why you are wrong.

Meh, carry on. It is very possible you are trying to save baalz. I hope others don't fall for your trick.