By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
WTF happened last night then? Surely Kantor is cleared? Rol, did you kill anyone during night 1?

He said his role varry from night to night, so I do believe he actually watched prof and therefore knew about Mario and Kantor... Last night he probably was unkillable and tomorrow night he might be able to kill.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
So, what do we do with Rol? Do we lynch him - or do we find Joffrey (whom probably is mafia) and get Rol to kill him?

Well, I am not so sure we can assume it will be a multiwin if he achieves his goal... its actually pretty hard to finish it, so I think this might be his last resort to win... on the other hand, he could come in handy...

It is a difficult decision we can't carry solely on our backs, and actually it turns out a good situation to get analysation, we could still use it for that...

one of the bigger problems I have is that the offering avatar control and the stuff is a really old scumtactic on VGC... (don't worry rol, I like your KimPossible avatars, so I would choose just one from the shows :P)...

So for other input Rol...

Your Scumlist...

pezus said:

Claiming independence . Anyway, I think the list is right now:

Stannis (dead)

Robb Stark

Joffrey

Yeah I think so too

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
So, what do we do with Rol? Do we lynch him - or do we find Joffrey (whom probably is mafia) and get Rol to kill him?

Well, I am not so sure we can assume it will be a multiwin if he achieves his goal... its actually pretty hard to finish it, so I think this might be his last resort to win... on the other hand, he could come in handy...

It is a difficult decision we can't carry solely on our backs, and actually it turns out a good situation to get analysation, we could still use it for that...

one of the bigger problems I have is that the offering avatar control and the stuff is a really old scumtactic on VGC... (don't worry rol, I like your KimPossible avatars, so I would choose just one from the shows :P)...

Your Scumlist...

I don't say that we should give him our possible townies (if Joff and Robb are townies), but if one of them is scum... why not offer him to Rol?

also, for now...

unvote

lets see how this continues...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
WTF happened last night then? Surely Kantor is cleared? Rol, did you kill anyone during night 1?

I killed smeags and watched prof on Night 1. Prof had access to the same pool of actions as I do, but only one of us could carry out a kill. You can see from prof's flip which ability he used. If you lynch me toDay, I will show up as cartel commuter.

And smeags was Stannis... So you have Joff and Robb left...

Rol, coming clean is all I ever wanted from you. I am personally satisfied.

While a rol lynch is up there, I'm liking his proposal, work for us to get rid of scum. Though. Though I can't trust him to do exactly what he says he will do, or if he is lying about the number of his scummates.

Suddenly a Pezus lynch is sounding much better.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Rol, coming clean is all I ever wanted from you. I am personally satisfied.

While a rol lynch is up there, I'm liking his proposal, work for us to get rid of scum. Though. Though I can't trust him to do exactly what he says he will do, or if he is lying about the number of his scummates.

Suddenly a Pezus lynch is sounding much better.

You're just moving from one lynch target to the other, aren't you? ;) Kinda galacticus :D

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Your Scumlist...

I don't say that we should give him our possible townies (if Joff and Robb are townies), but if one of them is scum... why not offer him to Rol?

No, its just... he could win if he kills the right person and mafia kills the right person at the same time... it is not even necessary that we wanted it or not...

he tells the truth, but we cannot trust him 100% and I would hate to lose out of generousity, just because we thought he could become usefull at some point

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

No, its just... he could win if he kills the right person and mafia kills the right person at the same time... it is not even necessary that we wanted it or not...

he tells the truth, but we cannot trust him 100% and I would hate to lose out of generousity, just because we thought he could become usefull at some point

ooo that's a very good point!