By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
Is it time to modkill the lurkers yet? HappyD especially, since he has been quite active besides this thread. I don't know what Korppi's deal is either

You would like that scum, wouldn't you.

Are you and rol Cartel? Or are you a second faction?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
pezus said:
Is it time to modkill the lurkers yet? HappyD especially, since he has been quite active besides this thread. I don't know what Korppi's deal is either

You would like that wouldn't you? Getting rid of all the townies...

But I do agree, and that's why I've asked Linkz to PM them...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
pezus could just be a blind pet of rol, who will follow him blindly, like a blind and good trained dog is supposed to do, and it looks like rol trained his dog good...

Oh, please...do you lap everything Mantle says up? He has previously said I have always repeated what Rol said but I proved him wrong. We have agreed on many things, sure, but SO HAS THE WHOLE GODDAMN TOWN. You have no idea how angry this makes me, mafia are manipulating you into distrusting me because they can't be bothered to waste a night kill on a miller. 

Well, I am just having fun teasing you right now... this is madness, this is REVENGE!!! Anyway... you have been his lapdog so far, don't pretend to be something else... only because a lapdog does not always want to sit on his masters lap, the fact its a lapdog doesn't change!

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

I actually don't get why HappyD disappeared...

Well, like I said earlier this game, I don't expect Korppi anymore

Rol, would you mind telling us what's the deal with you possibly not visiting FF? It would really help.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

I actually don't get why HappyD disappeared...

Well, like I said earlier this game, I don't expect Korppi anymore

Linkz have PM'd them, so it's up to him now I guess.

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Why did you just parrot hatmoza? 

I mean, it is what...4 days since they posted here?

I'm not. I said the same as you did yesretday, and was it you or Rol who said we should PM them first. So if anything I'm parroting you or Rol.

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Why did you just parrot hatmoza? 

I mean, it is what...4 days since they posted here?

I'm not. I said the same as you did yesretday, and was it you or Rol who said we should PM them first. So if anything I'm parroting you or Rol.

You worded it exactly the same though. Not that it means anything, just pointing out how ridiculous this idea of parroting is.

Yeah, it can be pretty ridiculous at times.

Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:

I'd like to see posts from Noctis, korppi, danne, final fan, happyd. How long has it been since happyd came here?

I really don't believe we'll see korppi again...

Oh, ye of little faith.

happy is too busy to return and I'm not going to even try to find a replacement to read 2000+ posts.

happydolphin was modkilled. He was TOWN Vanilla.

Korppi has picked up his modpoke and had better be more active soon. (NINJA'D)

Votals:
Rol[L-5] - hat, Baalz, Stefl 
Kantor[L-5] - Rol, pezus
Danne[L-6] - Noctis

happy - mantle

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

~72 hours, 20 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179