By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, since Rol claims to have targeted FF tonight and got nothing, I have no choise but to:

Vote: Rol

Sorry Rol, I don't get you, why are you throwing so much bullshit out today.

Why would that be strange?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, since Rol claims to have targeted FF tonight and got nothing, I have no choise but to:

Because there was not no one at FFs...

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

Hey, you gotta keep in mind I'm not english ^^ to me this reads: some one WAS there

This is getting even juicier!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

Hey, you gotta keep in mind I'm not english ^^ to me this reads: some one WAS there

You are fully correct, someone was there.

Around the Network
pezus said:
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:

At this point it isn't of much use to respond to your ramblings anymore, hatmoza. Just like mario and kantor going at each other on Day 2, town doesn't learn anything more if we continue our back and forth here. Frankly, I am now pretty much convinced that you are scum and consider lynching you instead of kantor toDay.

By the way, I was quickly responding to your posts last night, it didn't take me 20 minutes like you are saying. We have no poststamps, but I think at least Danne was present to have noticed that there weren't huge breaks between our posts.

The questions that everyons now needs to ask themselves are:

1) Why would I tell protective roles to not protect me on Day 2?

2) If I was scum, why would I lie about my role when I was already accepted as confirmed town?

3) Where did all the Night kills go?

4) Why did hatmoza never play in a way that would attract a Night kill?

5) Why is hatmoza treating statements that were clearly labeled as hypotheticals or assumptions in my posts as if I stated them as facts?

The reason you don't want to respond is because you know I'm not gonna let your lie go. You say I didn't play in a way that attracted kills, but at the same time, you willingly claim it now? Again if this was soooo successful in absorbing kills, why claim? Why not keep quiet about it? Why are you lying? Why are you lying? You skipped my last post when I mentioned something extemely important. You role fished for Radish's role. You sound like you were under the belief you were abductted or jailkept. Why did you have to point that out? Why did you have to put Radish on the spot? For someone who was so confident in their plan of 'absorbing' kills, why did you think you were jailkept? You specifically aked for no protection, yet you openly throw the potential Jailkeepr out in the open like that, not to mention the scummy, "well I saw it scum saw it" post. What are you hiding? And what is the reason behind lying to be bullet proof?  You are not gonna get far with this lie, no matter how many questions you list for everyone else, and no matter how much you try to avoid me.

Okay, why would anyone jailkeep Rol, the confirmed Town Watcher?

Better yet, why would rol imply he was safe targeted, and more specifically, poke at Radish inquiring -rather fishing if he was jailkept? Are you even reading the links and quotes I put up, or are you pulling at straws?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So Rol claimed bullet proof. I counter because I'm bullet proof -Rol lied

Rol claimed he watched F-F and claimed he saw nothing. Stefl counters that was a lie because Stefl was at F-F's -Rol lies again.

Now even your watcher claim is under fire rol. Wtf is going on here? Is your role a compulsive liar?

Stefl1504 said:

You are fully correct, someone was there.

Interesting!!!

hatmoza said:
So Rol claimed bullet proof. I counter because I'm bullet proof -Rol lied

Rol claimed he watched F-F and claimed he saw nothing. Stefl counters that was a lie because Stefl was at F-F's -Rol lies again.

Now even your watcher claim is under fire rol. Wtf is going on here? Is your role a compulsive liar?

OR you and FF is on the same mafia team fraiming Rol... just saying ^^

Well, so much for getting my 3 hours in. I wound up having to work.

Unvote

Even though Rol is seeming quite suspicious, I don't want to leave my vote on him when I will be completely unable to take it off. I will be back by Friday afternoon/evening.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.